Which Training Camp Battle Will Generate the Most Message Board Fights?

Boy this training camp and preseason are shaping up to be a humdinger. There should be at least 12 intriguing position battles.

Several skirmishes have already broken out over the DBs and OGs and it ain't even May yet. It's gonna be fun.

Which battle do you think will generate the most heat on this board?

SS - Coleman vs Moore?

CB - Williams vs Grimes and Owens?

WLB - Peterson vs Weatherspoon?

LDE - Busterson vs Biermann, Davis and Sidbury?

NT - Jerry vs Peters?

C - McClure vs Hawley?

LG - Blaylock vs Johnson?

RT - Clabo vs Reynolds?

RG - Dahl vs Johnson?

2RB - Norwood vs Snelling?

2WR - Jenkins vs Douglas?

PR - Weems vs Douglas and Franks?

KR - Weems vs Norwood?

Which battle are you looking forward to most and who do you think will prevail?

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there are too many battles the will cause the board to get heated, we all know that JA98 deserves to be on the Permanent Bench.

I am looking forward to the Oline battles, the TE depth battle, the LB battle, the CB battle, Kicker battle, WR battle, Man i am looking forward to all of them and may the best man win.

^^^I'm already preparing my defenses and outlining my plan of attack as we speak. You WILL fall FFS, mark my words.

:lol: Bring it on. looking forward to it. This could be one of the best off seasons in awhile. Probably since the Chandler vs Vick vs Douggie vs Zeier mêlée in 2001. Folks were throwing beer cans at each other in the stands. Should be interesting.

SS - Coleman vs Moore?

CB - Williams vs Grimes and Owens?

WLB - Peterson vs Weatherspoon?

LDE - Busterson vs Biermann, Davis and Sidbury?

NT - Jerry vs Peters?

C - McClure vs Hawley?

LG - Blaylock vs Johnson?

RT - Clabo vs Reynolds?

RG - Dahl vs Johnson?

2RB - Norwood vs Snelling?

2WR - Jenkins vs Douglas?

PR - Weems vs Douglas and Franks?

KR - Weems vs Norwood?

Which battle are you looking forward to most and who do you think will prevail?

WR-weems vs wolfe

TE-zinger vs peek

and i like peek and wolfe

He'll compete for #3 CB with Owens.

Starters will be Robinson and Williams week 1. Bank on it... B)

I would love this, actually. And I hope you're right. I just hope that Williams has recovered completely from his injuries and has enough gas left in the tank. He kicked some serious a_ss last year before he went down.

Its clearly going to be the 2nd CB battle. We hear nothing but great things about grimes every TC, and after grimes coming off of a surprising 2nd half of the season, its going to be a tough decision among grimes, owens, williams, and who knows maybe chevy and franks will be in there too.

TO ME its absolutely clear, not a doubt in my mind that spoon is replacing nicolhas, not mike, so that doesnt interest me much.

Its clearly going to be the 2nd CB battle. We hear nothing but great things about grimes every TC, and after grimes coming off of a surprising 2nd half of the season, its going to be a tough decision among grimes, owens, williams, and who knows maybe chevy and franks will be in there too.

I think CB will be the most combustible battle on this board. Oline won't be far behind. The Falcon Nation is totally divided on those two units.As far as CB I still say Dunta at RCB and Williams at LCB unless Williams is slowed by the knee. If he is I'm going with Dunta at LCB and Grimes at RCB.
TO ME its absolutely clear, not a doubt in my mind that spoon is replacing nicolhas, not mike, so that doesnt interest me much.
This is the NFL not the NCAA. The SLB position at this level is a different beast. Are you sure Weatherspoon can play it? Nicholas is no slouch by the way. I believe his best chance is unseating Peterson and there is no doubt in my mind that Peterson will not roll over for him. Spoon's rookie snaps might come as a nickel LB and STer.