Spoon Jerseys?

worldbfree

You could always just customize one and put Weatherspoon or Spoon on the back and his # is 56

Yep... I was hoping that some of the people bashing Brooking would have sent me theirs. Everytime someone said something about throwing one away or whatever I told them to send it to me. I liked Brooking though....

Off topic here but I added Spoon to Madden. It would not let me put "Weatherspoon" as the last name, ran out of characters.

Yep... I was hoping that some of the people bashing Brooking would have sent me theirs. Everytime someone said something about throwing one away or whatever I told them to send it to me. I liked Brooking though....

Off topic here but I added Spoon to Madden. It would not let me put "Weatherspoon" as the last name, ran out of characters.

Weatherspoon fits in my madden. Altho I did bring him up from the 2010 NCAA draft class option.

Weatherspoon fits in my madden. Altho I did bring him up from the 2010 NCAA draft class option.

That's why then. I played my franchise through the 09 season and then drafted the best LB in the draft and renamed him. No big deal... I now have Sean Spoon as one of my OLB's. Don't you have to own the NCAA game in order to do that?

That's why then. I played my franchise through the 09 season and then drafted the best LB in the draft and renamed him. No big deal... I now have Sean Spoon as one of my OLB's. Don't you have to own the NCAA game in order to do that?

I'm a big madden fan and I play the franchise a lot so I generally rent NCAA before Madden comes out and save like 3-4 draft classes. You can download the real-named NCAA roster offline and then the players are all there. Then they just import right to your madden draft. Its very nice.