Lunch With Legends is less than 2 weeks away!

Rev_Hal

Gang, the FNCO Lunch with Legends is less than 2 weeks away. Join us on May 11th for lunch and a Q&A session with the fans with our speakers Jessie Tuggle, Jeff Van Note, and Buddy Curry. Proceeds form the event will go to Kids & Pros, Buddy nonprofit organization (see the video below).

You get the opportunity to ask questions directly to Tuggle, Van Note, and Curry! You get to meet these guys, talk to them, and get your picture taken! It's going to be a special day

By purchasing a ticket, you will be given the opportunity to buy some discounted tickets to Atlanta Falcons games this season. As an example, the $59 tickets will be sold for around $39.

To purchase tickets or get more information, email FNCO@FalconNationCharities.org.

Our messageboard friend Finally has made a generous offer for 15 people to go for half price!!! Several of these tickets remain, but will most likely be gone in the next few days. PM me or Finally to get details.

You can also get discounted tickets just by becoming a friend on the Falcon Nation Facebook page - http://www.facebook....on/206405199400

There will be a Silent Auction at the lunch. Here are some of the items:

The Freddie Falcon Gameday Experience

- 2 tickets to a pre-season game

- 2 field passes

- From the time the doors open until after the game starts, you get to hang out with Freddie Falcon! See all of the back stage antics that Freddie goes through at a game, and be with him on the field for his performances!

Play golf with Buddy Curry and Jessie Tuggle

- You can bid on a round of golf with these former Falcon legends! There are 2 threesomes up for bidding!

Custom artwork of the Lunch with Legends speakers

- Autographed by Buddy Curry, Jessie Tuggle, and Jeff Van Note

4 sessions with a professional personal trainer

- Evaluation session and 3 personal training sessions with professional trainer Sheldon Miller (4 sessions in all)

Massage package of 3 therapeutic massages

Professional portrait session by photographer Sammy Knox

Kids and Pros video:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2CE0wqkFfDQ

Let's get a head count from the message board.......who's in folks?

I'm in!

I won't know until the last minute if I'm going to be able to get away from work our not. I've got a 2 week training session lined up on a very old system, and so far nobody has signed up for the class yet. If I don't have anybody there on Monday, I'm driving down from Virginia that afternoon and I'll be there. Got my fingers crossed hoping to get to go. Buying my ticket just in case.

I won't know until the last minute if I'm going to be able to get away from work our not. I've got a 2 week training session lined up on a very old system, and so far nobody has signed up for the class yet. If I don't have anybody there on Monday, I'm driving down from Virginia that afternoon and I'll be there. Got my fingers crossed hoping to get to go. Buying my ticket just in case.

we got our fingers crossed too Robb! I would love to meet you here.

Can't wait to see you all, friends and foes alike...it's all good.

Go ahead and postpone that class if no one has signed up. Reschedule it. Blow up the old system. Do whatever you need to do to BE THERE!!!!!!

Guest Gritz

I will be there.....with pants on.....just to keep me distinguishable from Shiney....

I look forward to meeting the message board posters I haven't had the good fortune to shake hands with yet.... ;)

Go ahead and postpone that class if no one has signed up. Reschedule it. Blow up the old system. Do whatever you need to do to BE THERE!!!!!!

I second that motion Rev.....Gritz, we gotta get Robb down here!

Is there going to be a Falcon message board table or what's the deal with seating?