How long are the mini camp practices?

~SEAMILL~

For you guys that have been before trying to get an idea of the length of the practices and what else to expect. Where do you guys usually sit? 50 yard line? Is there a long line when the gates open? Any advice from the regulars? How do autographs usually work?

Who else is planning on being there?

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

For you guys that have been before trying to get an idea of the length of the practices and what else to expect. Where do you guys usually sit? 50 yard line? Is there a long line when the gates open? Any advice from the regulars? How do autographs usually work?

Who else is planning on being there?

I'm going to one of the practices, they usually last 2 hours or so. If you want to sit on the 50 you'll have to get there early. People were lined up last year to get in when the gates opened. I usually just walk up and down the field depending on what drills seem interesting. The autographs in the past have been at the end of practice, a set group of players will come over to the sideline and work their way down the line. If there's someone specific you want you'll probably be disappointed but I tend to move around and go to the players instead of waiting for them to get to me. People that stand in one place only end up with a few autographs.

I'm going to one of the practices, they usually last 2 hours or so. If you want to sit on the 50 you'll have to get there early. People were lined up last year to get in when the gates opened. I usually just walk up and down the field depending on what drills seem interesting. The autographs in the past have been at the end of practice, a set group of players will come over to the sideline and work their way down the line. If there's someone specific you want you'll probably be disappointed but I tend to move around and go to the players instead of waiting for them to get to me. People that stand in one place only end up with a few autographs.

Thanks for the info. :)