Get over this John Henderson thing

Where do you people get these rumors from? Ive read all this talk about him but I have not seen 1 single LINK concerning this.

Its not going to happen, he is going to take the highest bidder, and thats that.

We already have Peria Jerry, Babineaux, Corey Peters, and a million other DTs in reserve. Henderson is not coming here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Henderson-DL - Jaguars Apr. 26 - 11:56 am et

The Falcons reportedly have some interest in DT John Henderson, who will be released by the Jaguars on Monday.

Atlanta just isn't willing to pay more than the veteran's minimum. Henderson did draw high marks as a run stopper in Jacksonville last year, so he should be able to do better. Henderson also has a connection to the Saints, with onetime Jags assistant Gregg Williams on staff as defensive coordinator.

Source: Michael Smith on Twitter

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=172326&id=1432

The Falcons reportedly have some interest in DT John Henderson, who will be released by the Jaguars on Monday.

Atlanta just isn't willing to pay more than the veteran's minimum. Henderson did draw high marks as a run stopper in Jacksonville last year, so he should be able to do better. Henderson also has a connection to the Saints, with onetime Jags assistant Gregg Williams on staff as defensive coordinator.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=172326&id=1432

If we sit back and let him go to the 'Aints, I will be p*ssed. We can't let that big of a name go to our division rival, we just can't. Why not give the guy enough money to convince him to come here? There is no excuse not to.

If the Chiefs get him...Should we make a run for Dorsey? Who would have to go into a back up role

Edited by MattIceRyanMVP2

served

There is your link. Wonder what you will cry about next

Where do you people get these rumors from? Ive read all this talk about him but I have not seen 1 single LINK concerning this.Its not going to happen, he is going to take the highest bidder, and thats that.We already have Peria Jerry, Babineaux, Corey Peters, and a million other DTs in reserve. Henderson is not coming here.

I thought you turned in your badge and left the board for good? You back already? :rolleyes:

If we sit back and let him go to the 'Aints, I will be p*ssed. We can't let that big of a name go to our division rival, we just can't. Why not give the guy enough money to convince him to come here? There is no excuse not to.

If the Chiefs get him...Should we make a run for Dorsey? Who would have to go into a back up role

you know the Saints are going after A Thomas who was cut by Pats, and yea i could see them going after Henderson too.... yea if nothing else give him coin just to keep him outa a Saints uni

Its not going to happen. If it was it would already have happened.

He is waiting for the highest bidder.

Neg me all you want, nobody cares. But Henderson would have already been signed by now if any of this was true.

BULL Grady Jackson sometimes took a week to decide. He was just released today. :P

Its not going to happen. If it was it would already have happened.

He is waiting for the highest bidder.

Neg me all you want, nobody cares. But Henderson would have already been signed by now if any of this was true.

I don't know that it would already be signed but I seriously doubt we sign him.

So is this one of those famous Jedi reverse threads?

This is the problem with 98% of our fanbase. All yall care about are ******* names.

Notice how you didn't say "We can't let that good of a player" or "that productive of a player go to our division rival."

So dumb.