If we do not sign John Henderson I will be P'Oed to the highest degree

KRUNKuno

There is no way that we should let John Henderson get away because we want to sign him to the vet minimum. While I agree that we should not overpay for his services, we should definitely give our strongest free agency attention to a player that would do nothing but benefit our defensive line and our young guys. Pressure up the middle is what we need. Our defensive ends would go nuts if we signed a guy like Henderson who could come in and generate double teams on top of applying pressure on the QB. This is a guy that we need to sign. Our defense would be top notch if we did.

...AND we could hold a raffle for fans before every home game. Whoever wins gets to personally slap Henderson in the face. It's a win/win situation.

We have the inside track because of the connect with Coach Smitty. This would give Babs some time to rush from the de position. I would like that a lot.

Da Beerman, Abe and Babs could all go flat-out after the Qb with Henderson in there. BRING HIM HOME ! ! !! !! !

yea its time to throw the Fans a bone here.... 90% of us have been wanting big john since 08....this move would shut most of us up about the no DE thing, for a while anyway :ph34r:

well thats one way to look at it :lol:

If nothing else your never quite as deep on the Dline as you think you are. As physical as those guys get SOMEBODYS probally going to go down this year. Be nice if we had just 1 more guy. (of starter quality)