This year's defense could see 5 new starters from last year!

duncja

Guys, TD and company are doing work on this team.

From last year to this year, we'll likely see:

Robinson

Moore

Weatherspoon

Jerry

Biermann

All take predominant starting roles on our defense. It hurt last year having Moore and Jerry get hurt, but these guys were drafted to start. That's not a question, this defense is going to be aggressive, and I hope we are one of the teams interested in John Henderson, because if we add him to our rotation, it could be a fun year on D.

Guys, TD and company are doing work on this team.

From last year to this year, we'll likely see:

Robinson

Moore

Weatherspoon

Jerry

Biermann

All take predominant starting roles on our defense. It hurt last year having Moore and Jerry get hurt, but these guys were drafted to start. That's not a question, this defense is going to be aggressive, and I hope we are one of the teams interested in John Henderson, because if we add him to our rotation, it could be a fun year on D.

Possibly 6 with Owens but I think he may still be a little raw. Perhaps midseason. I'm feeling a lot better about the competition in the DB and DT spots this year.

Possibly 6 with Owens but I think he may still be a little raw. Perhaps midseason. I'm feeling a lot better about the competition in the DB and DT spots this year.

im sure owens will start i dont see how we wont..dude got some skills and a year under his belt

Bierrman was already the starter by the end of last year

And Jerry was starting at the beginning of the year. I'm interested in seeing if Franks can add quality depth to the CBs. He's going to be raw, but if he can push up into the rotation, our defense will be much improved and probably one draft away from incredible.

Robinson - definitely

Moore - let the battle begin. Got my money on Coleman

Weatherspoon - very possible but it depends on his camp and preseason

Jerry - this could be Peters or TJ if he's not healthy. Either would be a new day one starter

Biermann - don't count on it. Busterson has pictures of somebody on this staff

Owens or Grimes could be a new starter if Williams is not ready. Also if Babineaux gets hit with a suspension we could have a new starter there.

beirman played well last year with limited snaps....can't wait to see what he can do full time. The same goes for Owens. Im am excited to see if william moore will start. Weatherspoon and Moore on the feild again at the same time feeding off eachother should be a force in years to come. also sidbury will get more snaps this year and he could work his way into the starting line up as well.

beirman played well last year with limited snaps....can't wait to see what he can do full time. The same goes for Owens. Im am excited to see if william moore will start. Weatherspoon and Moore on the feild again at the same time feeding off eachother should be a force in years to come. also sidbury will get more snaps this year and he could work his way into the starting line up as well.

Actually they all had about the same number of snaps Anderson (528), Bierman (499), DAvis (495)

But I guess you are correct; that is a limited number compared to the total number of snaps