Mike Holmgren wanted Corey Peters also

John Kincaide said that Holmgren (Browns) wanted Corey Peters but we snagged him and then they grabbed Colt McCoy. So If Mike Holmgren wanted Corey Peters he must not be that bad of a player, even though if you think about it, Holmgrena speciality was offense not defense, but he did grab Reggie White and got a Ring out of it. :P

The people who rip on our draft picks are morons. Unless you're in the front office scouting, interviewing, and training players...You're in no position to rip on any draft picks. In three years if they all suck then feel free to say "I told you so" (What does that prove?). Anyways, Peters seems like a nice player, Time will tell. From what I seen at least 5 teams were interested in Peters.

Edited by MattIceRyanMVP2

This is why all of you are pathetic .... You know you guys suck but try so hard to justify otherwise.

I would think you'd be happy doosh!! If we play your sorry team this season you will no longer have to pop in your man on man vids to hear the phrase 'Here comes Peters again' or 'Peters is coming' or 'Peters got the sack' or many others.

I bet you wish you were a QB so you could have Peters all over you........doosh!

I would think you'd be happy doosh!! If we play your sorry team this season you will no longer have to pop in your man on man vids to hear the phrase 'Here comes Peters again' or 'Peters is coming' or 'Peters got the sack' or many others.

I bet you wish you were a QB so you could have Peters all over you........doosh!

Oh my God lol that is all I have to say