Players who will have

LVfalconfan

My pick goes to Sam Baker. This guy has everything needed to be a great LT, He has been battling injuries, Im betting he stays healthy has a great training camp and plays like a stud.

Thomas Decoud as well, unless you consider last year his break out year, since he played very well.

Who do you guys have surprising everyone this year?

Willie Moore? Chris Owens? P. Jerry? HD? Sid?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick goes to Sam Baker. This guy has everything needed to be a great LT, He has been battling injuries, Im betting he stays healthy has a great training camp and plays like a stud.

Thomas Decoud as well, unless you consider last year his break out year, since he played very well.

Who do you guys have surprising everyone this year?

Willie Moore? Chris Owens? P. Jerry? HD? Sid?

Sid is a special teams player..

Chris Owens impressed me last year

Offense - I'd have to say Matt Ryan. Yes, he's been good, but i think he takes the next step towards

greatness this year with a pro-bowl season, and maybe more. ;)

I also think Jenkins will prove alot of you doubters wrong. With Douglas coming back and a healthy backfield watch the offense open up a lot more effectively.

Defense - I think three players are ready to take it to the next level: Kroy Biermann,

Thomas DeCoud, and Sugar Nips. (I'd give it to D. Robinson, but i already think he's there. He's gonna bring some wood this year.) Thomas DeCoud looked good last year, but by all accounts with a great off-season this guy could come back as possibly THE best FS in the NFC. Brent Grimes....dude was incredible the last half of the season. After seeing his athleticism and some of those awesome interceptions I'm not gonna doubt him anymore, and neither should you.

Offense:

Ryan and Douglas

I'd really like to see Ryan take the next step and perform as well each week as his best weeks of rookie year (so average 250 yards, 8ypa, 2/1 TD/INT ratio, 65% completion.)

If Douglas is fully recovered, I think he can get 700 yards receiving, and really help out on 3rd down.

Defense:

We have a lot of young up and comers on defense (far more than offense.) I really hope Peria and Moore breakout. Having them and Owens break out would mean we don't have to really count on our rookies at all.

If those happen, we're pretty clean on injuries, and one or two rookies help (Spoon, Peters, Meier), we'll see a much improved team.

I think this is the year that Sam Baker stays healthy all year long and he establishes himself as one of the top young LTs in the league.

I believe our entire secondary is going to be very much improved. I think DeCoud breaks out and has a 5+ int. year. Owens will win the starting job and will be very solid. Moore will beat out Coleman and surprise everybody with his play.

I also think Biermann will raise his sack numbers to 7+.