Would someone tell me whats up with William Moore?

I never hear or read any news about Willie Mo's injury or his progress. ****, I dont

even know what his injury was. This "stud" safety has this cloud of mystery surrounding

him. What the hecks going on with him?

He is good to go.... J Mike said he has seem William Moore thru out the offseason in the film room watching tape....

William Moore in OTA's

link

e3c4eaeab5144d6e8115c61b.jpg

If any of you have time... go back and checkout the CBS RapidReports training camp coverage from last year... You will see William Moore was one of the guys who impressed daily before his injury.

He is good to go.... J Mike said he has seem William Moore thru out the offseason in the film room watching tape....

William Moore in OTA's

link

e3c4eaeab5144d6e8115c61b.jpg

If any of you have time... go back and checkout the CBS RapidReports training camp coverage from last year... You will see William Moore was one of the guys who impressed daily before his injury.

Well what was the injury? He never played a game.

what game? i dont remember him at all...did he make a play? a tackle? anything?

[/

he played in a couple of games. One was on special teams and the other game I think he played a series or two. Each time he aggravated his hamstring. Coaches decided to play it safe and shut him down for rest of season. I look for him to hopefully explode on to the scene this year.

he must have ripped his hamstring off the bone... ive pulled hamstrigs before... at his age he should not have stopped him for an entire season.

no I dont think it was anything that serious...he just had a lot of dings here and there so they decided to let him get 100% healthy

what game? i dont remember him at all...did he make a play? a tackle? anything?

[/

he played in a couple of games. One was on special teams and the other game I think he played a series or two. Each time he aggravated his hamstring. Coaches decided to play it safe and shut him down for rest of season. I look for him to hopefully explode on to the scene this year.

Well that makes sense...it is easy to aggravate a hammy once you pull it. I wonder if

he needs to lose weight. I didnt start pulling hammies until i gained a few pounds.

The awesome thing here is that we essentially have two firsts and a second coming in this year. With PEria and Willie Mo coming back, this is essentially their rookie season! And Spoonman is a rook. Our defense will have a lot of energy injected into it this season for sure.

Don't forget our 3rd rounder HD.