Jaime Garcia, LHP (1-1, 1.42)

Thursday, April 29 Busch Stadium | 1:40 PM

Jair Jurrjens, RHP (0-2, 5.48)

Adam Wainwright, RHP (3-1, 1.69)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic, but does anyone know why it won't let me view member profiles? it says i'm not permitted :mellow:

It is doing the same to me and has been doing in for a few days. I think someone mentioned that is has been that way since the board got overloaded for the NFL draft. I would imagine they should fix it soon, but who knows.

I wanted to see if my rep was destroyed after I made a thread defending Matt and Trey and complaining about Muslim death threats....some people did not like that at all.

Ohh Well.

Escobar is terrible at leadoff. Way too aggressive at the plate. Prado is a much better choice if they are going to do that...

That is true, but I'm all for trying anything at this point. I wouldn't be against having the pitcher bat lead off with how bad everyone has done there.

That is true, but I'm all for trying anything at this point. I wouldn't be against having the pitcher bat lead off with how bad everyone has done there.

Might as well..

If we leave St. Louis with one win out of the four games I would consider it a success at this point with the way the Braves are playing. Totally outmatched this series with our current level of play.

Edited by R.C. Collins