Falconslife is the Best forum in the NFL

It could use some better servers. I know it crashed/was taken down during the draft, and I remember it becoming painfully slow during games, too.

Community wise, it's pretty great. Lots of trolls (and lots of troll feeders), but you know you're good with other teams' fans come to your board because theirs isn't good enough.

It could use some better servers. I know it crashed/was taken down during the draft, and I remember it becoming painfully slow during games, too.

Community wise, it's pretty great. Lots of trolls (and lots of troll feeders), but you know you're good with other teams' fans come to your board because theirs isn't good enough.

The servers are my biggest complaint. It's been a problem since I've been here.

We aint did Sh*t in the playoff but lots of troll here already. Just imagine who bad its gonna get when we take home the trophy :D

And i agree the server on this board is pretty bad itself. I think the mods already knew about the problem but it might have something to do with some sort of contract with the server provider????

I agree, not only for the reason of the fans, but also the format of the forums. I've been to other teams' official forums, and they are pretty bad. Hard to navigate, difficult to concentrate while reading, and they are pretty disorganized. These forums are well put together, it's great.