Hypothetical question

bigjmw84

With the pick-ups of Lendale White and Leon Washington, would you give Norwood and a 6th next year for Julius Jones as our #2 change of pace guy. If he was able to run behind our healthy line, he could put up good numbers in our offens. Another thing is he has been very durable, and reliable guy(Something Norwood hasn't been). I think we should give Nance a chance, but if that doesnt look like it will work out, I would give Jones a call in a heartbeat.

With the pick-ups of Lendale White and Leon Washington, would you give Norwood and a 6th next year for Julius Jones as our #2 change of pace guy. If he was able to run behind our healthy line, he could put up good numbers in our offens. Another thing is he has been very durable, and reliable guy(Something Norwood hasn't been). I think we should give Nance a chance, but if that doesnt look like it will work out, I would give Jones a call in a heartbeat.

Are you joking? Norwood is better than Julius Jones, and you still want to give away a 6th round pick?

Are you joking? Norwood is better than Julius Jones, and you still want to give away a 6th round pick?

If he is always injured, does it really matter. He is consistent question mark every year. He cant be counted on to take the load off of turner. He is always limping off the field and questionable for the rest of the game. He's also terrible in pass coverage. He exciting at times, but is unreliable period.

If he is always injured, does it really matter. He is consistent question mark every year. He cant be counted on to take the load off of turner. He is always limping off the field and questionable for the rest of the game. He's also terrible in pass coverage. He exciting at times, but is unreliable period.

But he offers us a better change of pace than Jones ever would. Plus Norwood's a receiving threat out the backfield, who can be a game changer.

mugshot_fail.jpg

Is J. Jones worth Norwood and a 6th?

They traded for L. Washington and L. White. He was already splitting time with J. Forsett.

Norwood is the better change of pace and obviously J. Jones is the odd man out with all 3 guy being younger.