I'm sick to my Stomach...

Captain28

Some punks having their dogs (pits) kill another dog, and joining in. Dog was still alive and trying to get away until they finally bashed it in the head. It didn't get up anymore. :angry:

Thanks, I can't watch that.

I have hard enough time watching those commercials on animal abuse.

I know it's a Big Brother type of notion, but I think society ought to start paying more attention to signs of cruelty in young kids and give 'em a frigging lobotomy!

Those are the people who to torture animals in their teens, and hurt people when they grow up.

Not going to watch such a thing (I've seen things like this before and it really bothers me).

I'm not going to negative vote, or report, but why post such a video here given YKW, our past, and... and nothing. Why post something like this?

I Don't Remember Mentioning YKW or Anything. If you want i'll Take everything off.

At first i was thinking, this happens all the time in foreign countries... but after watching more.. and then all of it.. they were doing it for entertainment. So f*cked up... as i watched the video i wished i was there so i can f*ck them *ssh*les up.

Why even post this?

Edited by B^rooklyn Skull

At first i was thinking, this happens all the time in foreign countries... but after watching more.. and then all of it.. they were doing it for entertainment. So f*cked up... as i watched the video i wished i was there so i can f*ck them *ssh*les up.

Why even post this?

At first I Was Outraged and wanted to Show People How Wrong They Are..

but Me Already had Putt "Him" in the Back of my Mind. Was Wrong for Posting. :mellow: