MY DRAFT SUMMARY

nobkowski

and hard to beat ! ! !

I think our draft this year can be summarized in just a few concise words: Smart, versatile, football players.

Football players, I like that. We did just fine.

I liked the trade up to get D. Franks and we got real good value with the guard from Bama. And while we didn't

get any flashy guys other than Spoon, they are all smart FOOTBALL players.

Versatile - I can see the converted qb to wr getting an end around run play that stops and makes a long pass

for a td.

GO FALCONS ! ! !

What do yall think?

Have to agree. TD made the statement in his interview post draft that he made the selection of smart football players..... I like the pick of Spoon at 19. It will be interesting to see the swagger that he brings to the football team. I am hoping he can bring some toughness and belive it or not a little bit of arrogance to our defence. I do believe that is one thing that we have lacked and would like to see a little bit of trash talking...

and hard to beat ! ! !

I think our draft this year can be summarized in just a few concise words: Smart, versatile, football players.

Football players, I like that. We did just fine.

I liked the trade up to get D. Franks and we got real good value with the guard from Bama. And while we didn't

get any flashy guys other than Spoon, they are all smart FOOTBALL players.

Versatile - I can see the converted qb to wr getting an end around run play that stops and makes a long pass

for a td.

GO FALCONS ! ! !

What do yall think?

Well it was Malarkey that designed all those gadget plays for Hines Ward and Randel El at the Steelers.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier than I am right now with the draft for the Falcons.

All of the player positions I was hoping the Falcons would draft players for they did, and in the order I think they should have in terms of team needs.

I have nothing but high praise for the choices made in this draft.

Excellent IMO