I like this pick ok, though I didn't see DBs as much of a need. If we were to go S, I would have thought we'd take a look at that FSU Rhodes scholar, Myron Rolle. It seemed to me, he'd be the kind of guy we'd really want in our locker room.

...and the thing about UDFA's... you can't just pick them up as you'd like. There are 31 other teams also gunning for those guys. If there's one you like, you take him when you can.

03/18/2010 - PRO DAY RESULTS: None of the University of Montana's football players participated in the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, but at least four players at the school's pro day left an impression on representatives from 11 NFL teams, including Eagles offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg. Safety Shann Schillinger (5-11 3/4) ran 4.51 and 4.53 in the 40, had a 37-inch vertical leap, 9-11 broad jump, 4.20 short shuttle, 7.07 three-cone drill and 21 reps in the bench press. - Gil Brandt, NFL.com

Looks like a S/CB tweener. Good speed. Small school sleeper.

Good sleeper, but a safety common, we should have gotten another toy for Matty Ice to play with