39 members have voted

1. 1. What number would you prefer for Sean?

• Other(?)

I have an authentic Brooking jersey which I blocked out the "r" and "k" with black tape so it read Booing 56. LOL

Of course I did this after the shame and disgrace he put upon himself and the jersey/falcons during and after the

Dallas game.

Got a lot and I do mean a lot of good comments from the alterration. So #56 would save me $200.00 bucks.

I have an authentic Brooking jersey which I blocked out the "r" and "k" with black tape so it read Booing 56. LOL

Of course I did this after the shame and disgrace he put upon himself and the jersey/falcons during and after the

Dallas game.

Got a lot and I do mean a lot of good comments from the alterration. So #56 would save me $200.00 bucks.

:lol: That's jokes, guy!

Had to log off for a few min.

So there I was thinking skew Brooking, put 56 on Spoon and give a Dutch Rub to where one is due.

So then I jumped into the shower and cooled off. Thinking Spoon needs to choose his own number and

make his mark on Atlanta.

But giving Brokeing a much deserved Dutch Rub sounds so much better.

I chose "56" only because of Brooking's obnoxious behavior as of late, but then I settled down a bit...

Brooking has contributed a significant amount to this organization regardless of what we think of him now. He's been given the name "Mr. Falcon" due to him being the most tenured player, so IMO, the possibility of the organization retiring his number is likely. I would like for Weatherspoon to revive #56, but "57" wouldn't be bad either...kind of like how Kobe Bryant wears the #24 to state that he's the next evolution from Michael Jordan.