Official 2010 Draft Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive someone said no more decent DE's left.. I disagree, Rahim Alem is out there and a lot of people are saying he is too undersized, but 1inch and a little less then ten pounds smaller than Abraham, he reminds me a lot of him.... Would be wicked if those two are on either side, QB's and RB's will be on their backs all over the place

webb is good. but have you looked at mitchell?

yes reminds me too much of Jenkins :wacko:

Mitchell Hands: Inconsistent hands and traps the ball against his chest more often than not on short to intermediate throws. Tracks balls over his shoulder, able to secure the catch when stretched out on deep balls or throws to the sideline. Excellent red-zone threat. Better adjusting to high throws than low ones, but can get down to make the grab if given room to do so. Loses concentration on easier passes at times

Webb: Huge hands (10.75") and arms (33.75") for the position; can use them to create separation downfield and snatch passes out of the air. Nice body control on the sidelines; able to keep his feet down. Makes tough catches in traffic, and will win jump balls with his height and vertical leap. Needs time on the Jugs machine to secure balls more consistently and tucking them away before making a move. Can track the ball over either shoulder down the sideline.

Blair White, WR

Seyi Ajurotutu, WR

Freddie Barnes, WR

Austen Lane, DE

Brandon Lang, DE

Myron Rolle, SS

Carlton Mitchell, WR

Rashad Jones, SS

Larry Asante, SS

Scott Sicko, TE

Greg Hardy, DE

Riley Cooper, WR

Anthony McCoy, TE

and is Dickerson still on? They're not covering picks for ****

I'm pretty sure Dickerson is still available and if he is when we pick I really hope we take him

Guest mashburn

browns, houstan, rams, raiders, seatlle, titans, colts and vikings (but they slept on frank???? LOL, there loss, our gain) have done good so far with picking with team needs

carolina, ravens, lions

somewhat of the bears, philidephia (picked what was a need. just not a excel player)

bengals have really picked up good. they needed a TE and got one and a excellent. and then fixed DE need and got a excellent one IMO. and they added a ton of weapons. (I think this will be the hardest game for the falcons)

thats only 11 teams oout of 32. only 6 did what they were suppose to....but the falcons did the best