Official 2010 Draft Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

I'm guessing we'll be getting a WR next.

Yeah, there isn't much value at DE left....I'm not even sure what type of quality is left at TE either.....

I think it's probably WR also.

Guest mashburn

yeah i know i thought he was gone man im very excited about that pick

+1 just for being excitted like I am......I think frank is better then robinson who went to NO. robinson just got a lot of attention cause of all his team mates. IMO. and franks didn't get that much coverage cause he didn't play with a ALL STAR team.

this means dunta has someone to bring up.

so here is my ? are we going to see frank be like dunta was in any of duntas first three season.

Guest mashburn

Who's even left out there at WR? :huh:

well seeing how frank slipped this far. even I didn't see him on the board.....so this only makes me wonder that their is some star WR out there.

Guest Gritz

I guess WR. How far does Hardy fall before we take him? His interviews must have been horrible to fall this far.

I'm an Ole Miss fan and I'm shocked that Hardy is still out there...

That personality of his must have come through pretty strong in his interviews......

Mayock Pick Analysis: The Falcons pick up a quality cover corner with the selection of Domonique Franks. He has good ball skills and awareness, and is adept at playing in zone coverage. Given the Falcons' woes against the pass in 2009, Franks could emerge as a contributor in the team's nickel or dime packages.

Guest mashburn

just a FYI falcons have fully picked upon team needs. that is great. that means we will see a impact of greatness happening....cause if we would have went for some of these big names we would have not seen a awesome impact