• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayocks assessment:

Mike Mayock, NFL Network

135 -- Falcons -- CB Dominique Franks

The Falcons finally get a corner. I really like this kid out of Oklahoma. He's a smooth athlete with natural change-of-direction skills, but only has average speed for a corner. My biggest concern is that he's a defensive back who doesn't trust his eyes, and because of that doesn't make as many plays as he should. But he does have all the tools to be a corner in the NFL.

Guest mashburn

how did frank sleep so so far. I don't think anyone knew he was there. he is so much better then all the 3rd and fourth rd pick CB

You're a freaking moron. Peters is very underrated & had several teams looking to take him in the 4th. We had to snag him when we did. Watch his film & interviews. He's a perfect fit, a TD/Smitty guy all the way(very smart, coachable, zero off field issues, workhorse).

And Johnson is an allamerican, 3 year starter for the national championship team, & the key blocker creating holes for the Heisman winner. And again, the perfect TD/Smitty guy. He's better than Jerry, Asamoah, & Ducasse. He's just slightly smaller than all of them & he's white, so he got rated lower on paper. We got very lucky he was still there at the end of rnd 3. You saying he's a UDFA confirms you're a complete idiot.

As I have said before, I don't have a big problem with the Johnson pick. However, I think he was a reach at that spot. Peters is no workhorse, obviously you missed the part of his rap sheet that say's he gives up when someone gets the jump on him. These guys aren't projected so low because they are the best. There is a reason for it. Whether or not blind sheep such as yourself choose to acknowledge that is your decision.

You're a freaking moron. Peters is very underrated & had several teams looking to take him in the 4th. We had to snag him when we did. Watch his film & interviews. He's a perfect fit, a TD/Smitty guy all the way(very smart, coachable, zero off field issues, workhorse).

And Johnson is an allamerican, 3 year starter for the national championship team, & the key blocker creating holes for the Heisman winner. And again, the perfect TD/Smitty guy. He's better than Jerry, Asamoah, & Ducasse. He's just slightly smaller than all of them & he's white, so he got rated lower on paper. We got very lucky he was still there at the end of rnd 3. You saying he's a UDFA confirms you're a complete idiot.

As I have said before, I don't have a big problem with the Johnson pick. However, I think he was a reach at that spot. Peters is no workhorse, obviously you missed the part of his rap sheet that say's he gives up when someone gets the jump on him. These guys aren't projected so low because they are the best. There is a reason for it. Whether or not blind sheep such as yourself choose to acknowledge that is your decision.

Guest mashburn

just in case some still don't know who frank is or are saying their was better picks.......you should know franks was projected to go way before brandon ghee

Guest mashburn

I really thought we were going to miss out on frank just cause we didn't have a second. but I was praying we get him for our first third kinda........but I can't believe we got him this late. awesome