Official 2010 Draft Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashburn

OH, and I guess only Dimitrov is right, and the rest of the football world is just clueless? I am beginning to think he's Jim Jones and your drinking the Kool AID.

dude just take it like I do and be honest. I don't know anything about d line or O line. I do know of who to look at and if he'll help us in the other positions.

but your are starting to sound like that guy who just looks at tackles, and doesn't realize that a guy who had most tackles in the game was the same guy who lost the game for them for not standing up close to his position.

do you understand or do I need to start giving you names of people? here is one for you jamal anderson......"case closed"

You guys are over reacting. We worked then out, met them. Did you guys? No. The people complaining, have you guys even seen a snap by the guys you're bitching about? Doubt it. You guys need to shut up and deal with it because complaining won't help. TD knows his people and he knows who's out there. He worked out Tennant and Hawley, obviously he felt Hawley was special. They're not flashy picks but they help us, A LOT. Opens holes for Turner and keeps Ryan off his ***. Now you tell me, how dumb would you feel if our young star QB broke his leg because we couldn't protect him.

agreed +1......these guy who say this is a bad draft probably think we should have traded up for braddford and not have any other picks. (I'm still thinking suh will be a samll bust, maybe when he gets traded he'll start to be better IMO)

there is no reason to just grab someone who is just a high called name. cause if we don't need that position, we don't need that player.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, but we could have gotten better players at the positions we picked. I have no problem with taking Spoon or even Johnson, but the other two picks were terrible values. There were much higher rated players available at those spots in those positions.

I'm not saying anything of the sort, but we could have gotten better players at the positions we picked. I have no problem with taking Spoon or even Johnson, but the other two picks were terrible values. There were much higher rated players available at those spots in those positions.

TD and Smitty don't take players rated higher....they have said it over and over and over again....They are skill/position specific....They took who they believe we need to be successfull, not the CB, DE, WR, or whatever because he is the highest rated player

Stupid statement. You have no idea what GMs rated those guys and later on Peters was rising pastrw 4th round and Hawley was getting more looks than Larsen. We got good value at position of need. If we didn't draft them we would be stuck with awful players later on. DTs were going fast, and Hawley was highly appraised.

Is that you Swift Hitter ? You both sound alike.

Keep ranting. Something tells me you'd find something to whine about even if we picked different players at the same draft positions.

I will because I am not a blind follower of anyone, and this team has been a part of my life for 36 years and I want them to do well. The whole division is stocking up on playmakers and we are drafting nobody's. The rest of the league is laughing at us right now, and that's not just me talking, go to any other message board aside from this one.They are asking if Al Davis is making our pics.

2 PICKS IN THE 5TH

Lay it out for me people. Who & Why??

players that I still have on my list:

Blair White, WR

Seyi Ajurotutu, WR

Freddie Barnes, WR

Austen Lane, DE

Brandon Lang, DE

Donovan Warren, CB

Myron Rolle, SS

Nate Byham, TE

Michael Hoomanawanui, TE