Official 2010 Draft Thread

You can dream up reasons to justify these ridiculous picks all you want, but we got a 5th rounder in the 3rd and a free agent in the 4th. This draft is just awful! We are the laughing stock of the league. I think Dimitrov might be a Saints plant or something.I could live with the Johnson pick, and I am pleased with Spoon, but the other two have no justification!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can dream up reasons to justify these ridiculous picks all you want, but we got a 5th rounder in the 3rd and a free agent in the 4th. This draft is just awful! We are the laughing stock of the league. I think Dimitrov might be a Saints plant or something.I could live with the Johnson pick, and I am pleased with Spoon, but the other two have no justification!

I have it on good authority that Mr. Dimitroff is actually a Russian spy. Look at his name! He is trying to destroy the NFL from the inside-out, starting with Atlanta!

No justification? Addressing a team need is a justification.

Just because you don't know who they are doesn't make them bad picks.

Guest mashburn

also now the saints only have 2 picks left. they can't get a decent RB. they'll have to get a no name person. and the D was deep in this draft, but since the D have been picked so much, their isn't much left.....nothing really left to pick their strong needs.......100 bucks says teams still score 25+ on them. and other teams start to look at all the footage and put a stop to this 30+ scoring from brees.

I honestly think the aints will go 5-11

IDK mybe we could have addressed those needs with the 20 or so players rated ahead of the guys we got, OR IDK, maybe we could have picked them up in the 5th, 7th, or in free agency where they most certainly would still be waiting to sit on our bench!

OH, and I guess only Dimitrov is right, and the rest of the football world is just clueless? I am beginning to think he's Jim Jones and your drinking the Kool AID.

IDK mybe we could have addressed those needs with the 20 or so players rated ahead of the guys we got, OR IDK, maybe we could have picked them up in the 5th, 7th, or in free agency where they most certainly would still be waiting to sit on our bench!

What NFL teams have you scouted for, sir, and could you forward us the Falcons' draft board so we can see where these players were rated for ourselves?

You speak with such certainty, I'm sure you can provide these details for us.

Guest mashburn

agreed +1......these guy who say this is a bad draft probably think we should have traded up for braddford and not have any other picks. (I'm still thinking suh will be a samll bust, maybe when he gets traded he'll start to be better IMO)

there is no reason to just grab someone who is just a high called name. cause if we don't need that position, we don't need that player.

Keep ranting. Something tells me you'd find something to whine about even if we picked different players at the same draft positions.

What he said... I've been holding my peace for a while but this is awful..... I don't mind sleeper picks, but we need playmakers... We're drafting like we were in the superbowl last year and we didn't even make the playoffs... It only takes a couple of players to make major progress in this league, just look at us in the Ryan Draft + adding turner, which is almost like a draft pick.... You can say what you want about TD being this master mind, but the other teams in this division are making moves in a deep draft and we're just sitting back taking in my opinion no names..... I mean don't over think it, feeling like you know something no other GM in the league knows.....

2 PICKS IN THE 5TH

Lay it out for me people. Who & Why??

I think the draft so far has been very interesting, but since I've never heard of any of these guys other than Spoon, I can safely say I have no clue what TD may do next. I don't think he's done with adding to the trenches though and I won't be upset if we add an OT and TE.