Official 2010 Draft Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thats always a plus.

To answer one of your other questions.......

we are stockpiling linemen no doubt, I think 4 out of 5 are set ( possibly 5 depending on what happens with mcclure)

but as far as back up there are alot of questions.

We have Svitek(sp) who played fairly well, Rynolds who played OK, Ojinaka(sp) who played fairly well........ also nearly all our whole Oline are on 1 year deals even back ups.

So its going to make for some GREAT training camp battles.

That's for sure, which is always a great thing. These guys will battle now. So we now will have the best 5 starters and reserves from the bunch, come week-1.

Guest mashburn

espn really doesn't like the falcons do they? unless they don't know anything about d line or o line guys. and if thats the case then I got a great chance of being a host and a lot better then them. :)

Guest mashburn

but what was up with the droped hike in that video? maybe that guy just doesn't know how to hold a football. cause it looked like joe hicked it fine

Guest mashburn

That's why we are getting these linemen lol

I agree. +1

we need a force to deal with all those weapons they got now. if I had to pick a team besides the falcons. I would give bengals best pick in the draft

Guest mashburn

I'm not sure what we will land next. there is a couple ok TE left. as for DE I'm not seeing anything. I still think we get that safety from georgia in the sixth

Yeah, because it's obvious that you know so much about all of the parties involved.

We had to talk you off of the ledge Thursday night after your Sucs took McCoy.......... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I was thinking the same thing Gritblitzer. Well at least he was convinced to be excited.

Guest mashburn

lol the aints don't know how to pick. honestly why did they go CB in the first round. not knocking on robinson. but they didn't need a CB. they needed a RB IMO first or either a LB.

guess they like listening to me. and if they keep it up with listening to me they'll start to get a OG who is on the bottom of the list

Guest mashburn

I hate to say it, but the Saints are putting together a darned nice defense.

see i disagree. they need a CB. I didn't see those guys the reason for them letting up the points. it was more so LB and their line.....yea the added brown, but what did brown do last season?.....nothing, and its the reason bears let him go.