Official 2010 Draft Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashburn

what do you think about the bengals picks so far. it kinda makes me wonder if that will be our toughest game. and it makes me smile to know we are fixing up our D

Read up on Mr. Johnson last night, I have to say I really like that pick.... I again assert my faith in TD and his abilities to find the right guy

I agree after reading up on him too I really like this Kid. I already watched a few UK games and Peters is really going to help our Rotation.

I think that TD has made two non flashy but really good picks

I agree after reading up on him too I really like this Kid. I already watched a few UK games and Peters is really going to help our Rotation.

I think that TD has made two non flashy but really good picks

but be honest...in a draft with this kind of quality and depth didn't you expect a little more than rotational players?

Vikings did well with their first three picks, not so sure Toby was the right pick but could work well with Peterson as a 1-2 punch. Griffen could be a great steal for them if he is consistent.

I think Toby was a good pick, he is the replacement for Chester, and will give Peterson his rest time, while still being able to punch the ball up the middle so Farve or whoever does not have to throw just cause Peterson is not on the field

but be honest...in a draft with this kind of quality and depth didn't you expect a little more than rotational players?

I'm not entirely sure that Peters or Johnson were drafted to be "rotational" players. Johnson, especially, is going to be straight groomed to take over at Center in a year or two...and the more I read about Peters the more I think we might have gotten ourselves a tremendous diamond in the rough.

I definitely am. I don't mind adding to the O and D lines, I just think we could have probably done better. Time will tell though. I am still worried Jerry's injury is a lot worse than what we know. Very, very worried.

Guest mashburn

I am glad we went with peters and johnson. last night I was asking who??????? but thats my flaw in football, I can never guess who will go as O line or D line.