Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconKingSupa

Official 2010 Draft Thread

1,969 posts in this topic

I always wonder what Goodell and the draftees talk about when they hold they jerseys. And I love seeing Matt Ryan there.

Yeah watching the highlights of Suh, I have to say, if the Falcons draft a center tonight, I hope they stay away from the guy from Texas.

Yeah watching the highlights of Suh, I have to say, if the Falcons draft a center tonight, I hope they stay away from the guy from Texas.

:lol:

Kansas City is really (well, it seems this way) the team where the draft starts to actually takes its course. Most were predicting Bradford, Suh, McCoy, Okung. But the Kansas City pick is intriguing.

1981falcsny likes this

And there goes McCoy. Everything's been textbook so far, now it should get interesting.

The Redskins and Raiders have the propensity to eff everything up, including my mock. <_<

McCoy on phone

Good pick

lol...this is gonna sound crazy but i all thought you meant COLT McCoy....i was gonna say they already have J. Freeman...lol :lol::lol:

Sweet! Im batting .1000 in my mock draft :lol:

.1000? How the **** is that possible? :huh: We've had three picks, which makes it impossible to have a ratio of 1/10.

.1000? How the **** is that possible? :huh: We've had three picks, which makes it impossible to have a ratio of 1/10.

In other words 100%

Which is why I like Walton - the only guy to do ok against both Suh and McCoy (i.e. legit NFL talent)