Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconKingSupa

Official 2010 Draft Thread

1,969 posts in this topic

There is just no need for us to draft a OG/C so early we will get Matt Tennant in the 3rd I believe

So if Graham isn't there when we pick, the only logical thing to do is to trade down. However, passing up a talent like Pouncey would be pretty stupid.

I like Pouncey alot, but if the drop in talent isn't too far with Tennant then I'd rather see us address other needs with our early picks.

I hate how this is Primetime... i was always use too go to a freinds house and have a Draft Party, but since its prime time, im tired as **** (wake up early) and not in a good mood :-/

1981falcsny and FALCONSRDBEST like this

So if Graham isn't there when we pick, the only logical thing to do is to trade down. However, passing up a talent like Pouncey would be pretty stupid.

No it wouldnt be stupid if he isnt there trade down no need for a OG /C in the 1st 90% of the best of them were found in late rounds

No it wouldnt be stupid if he isnt there trade down no need for a OG /C in the 1st 90% of the best of them were found in late rounds

If we can't get anyone to trade up or give up any picks when we pick then we'd either go with OLB or BPA, and that would include Pouncey.

I hate how this is Primetime... i was always use too go to a freinds house and have a Draft Party, but since its prime time, im tired as **** (wake up early) and not in a good mood :-/

and only one round

and only one round

Exactly, now it feels as if i waste the whole night watching and waiting for us too pick, then I see we trade out of the first round, it will just feel like i wasted the night watching other teams pick.

OMG ITS BRADFORD IM SHOCKED

Nah Congrats to him. Thank you Rams for waiting until now to select a QB.

*high five Matt Ryan on the road to the Super Bowl Championship*