Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconKingSupa

Official 2010 Draft Thread

1,969 posts in this topic

Why is Drew Brees up here with these great players? I mean it legitimately. He is not a Hall of Fame QB yet, and not by a long shot, he should not be up there.

Why is Drew Brees up here with these great players? I mean it legitimately. He is not a Hall of Fame QB yet, and not by a long shot, he should not be up there.

no idea :blink: wierd...

Right.. The media has been ridiculous with him. They have been practically shoving him down our throats.

Not sure. I heard they are going to let him announce the Saints pick too.

Right.. The media has been ridiculous with him. They have been practically shoving him down our throats.

You figure with all that superbowl money he could get that leech off his face.

FalconKingSupa likes this

how much longer is this going to take. 10 minutes is still to long

Let's go!

I'm cool with Spoon, BG, Morgan, Odrick, Pouncey, a top 3 tackle, a trade down for a 2011 first, a trade down for 2 2nds, a trade down for a late 1st and a extra 3rd, etc.

Basically, go TD!!

awesome now only a little over 5. this is moving faster then what I thouoght. but still five minutes is still to long lol

they booed Suh and Bradford bad wow

They didn't boo Suh, they were shouting SUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

They did boo Bradford though (don't know why, it's not like an East team will draft him)

1981falcsny likes this