Baltimore vs Falcons game

This game is going to be huge for the falcons and ravens. It may not put to rest the Matt Ryan vs Joe Flacco debate, but whoever wins this game is gonna have a majore edge in it. This is gonna be a great thursday night game in my oppion and i can already hear the hype being built up for it. Not to mention after the draft both our teams will be done rebuilding and it should be an all out battle.

Side note I cant believe the draft is finally here! one more day!

This game is going to be huge for the falcons and ravens. It may not put to rest the Matt Ryan vs Joe Flacco debate, but whoever wins this game is gonna have a majore edge in it. This is gonna be a great thursday night game in my oppion and i can already hear the hype being built up for it. Not to mention after the draft both our teams will be done rebuilding and it should be an all out battle.

I'm totally pumped for this game! I actually live in Baltimore so I'm going to be running the streets decked out in my ATL gear trying to avoid getting murdered! I've live in Baltimore for about 4 years and actually found 3 additional Falcons fans who are legit and true fans! We usually go to this bar and have the corner TV and have to deal with the most annoying fans ever, but now its our turn to scream and yell as the Falcons hammer the Ravens faces! I cant wait to see the look these ravens fans have when our A-Town boys show em whats up in the Dome!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

OH YEA!!!!!! cant wait for this one in PRIMETIME!!!!. also the monday night game against the AINTS. its gonna be a tough but do able season let me hear the FANS!!!!!!