• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might be trying to make this one as well, but I imagine Pittsburgh is kind of hard to infiltrate knowing how they travel. Add to that the fact that it's the season opener... :blink:

I see your point, but I'm not trying to "infiltrate"; I'm going up there in-your-face in all red and black. There'll be tickets available for this one. Trust me on that. ;)

Guys. ALthough i share your confidence the people saying playing steelers without big ben will be cake.... I gotta dissagree. Dennis Dixon is no joke did noone watch the ravens game. He played very well for what he was asked to do.

I still see us winning it. 24-13 2 Td's for matt ryan 1 for Turner and a field goal

2 ints

Guys. ALthough i share your confidence the people saying playing steelers without big ben will be cake.... I gotta dissagree. Dennis Dixon is no joke did noone watch the ravens game. He played very well for what he was asked to do.

I still see us winning it. 24-13 2 Td's for matt ryan 1 for Turner and a field goal

2 ints

he also had santonio holmes and was playing against the ravens garbage corners

2 ints

No cakewalk talk at all from me. However, if there was any point in time to get them...it would be early. Dixon can play (so can Batch truth be told as I think back to the game in '06) and Mendenhall emerged last season. Going on the road to Pittsburgh will definitely be tough!

2 ints

The thing is they have no holmes and no fast willie parker too If Dunta shuts down Hines like he is supposed to we should be good. Trust me we should no more than anyone about trap games but we can take this one

When the Ravens switched to zone coverage from man, Dixon looked lost. He's a good runner with the ball though, certainly got to watch out for that (something we had trouble with last year was the QB running).

Since it is an away game I will be watching on TV. I think this will be the first away game opener in several years that little will be said about Vick since Lil' Ben will be in the spotlight.

Of course that means there won't be much talk about the falcons...as usual...and then later in the season if we do win that game, it will be looked at as not an impressive victory since Ben didnt play in it...who cares though a W is a W

You know waht though guys. I kinda wish the steelers were at full strength big ben and whoever the **** eles wanted to play against us. Just think To walk away from that game with a W . What the Fk Could they say about us then All the haters could bite the curb

I agree we will beat our respect out of teams this year so no worries

You know waht though guys. I kinda wish the steelers were at full strength big ben and whoever the **** eles wanted to play against us. Just think To walk away from that game with a W . What the Fk Could they say about us then All the haters could bite the curb

I really don't give a crap who says what about how we win, as long as we win. I just want the W however and against whoever.