Roddy White to New England?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i push for people trying to get along i want to tell you a story.

There once was a man named michael turner. He played american football on the atlanta falcons. Now this team had a message board. He visited this board to see what his fans thought he once saw a topic called roddy white to new england..... A single tear flowed down his left cheek. He had lost all faith in the falcons fanbase after this

There once was a man named michael turner. He played american football on the atlanta falcons. Now this team had a message board. He visited this board to see what his fans thought he once saw a topic called roddy white to new england..... A single tear flowed down his left cheek. He had lost all faith in the falcons fanbase after this

Terrible story.

This story is almost as bad as the original thread topic.

A stray cat showed up on my front step this past winter. I took the cat in due to it being so cold thinking it would be just until it warmed up. Soon after I noticed the cat appeared to be pregnant.

Some weeks later the cat seemed to be distraught. She just didn't seem to be comfortable. I tried everything to help her. Eventually she climbed up on the counter and just as I opened the oven and was about to turn it on she jumped inside. Obviously I did not turn on the oven and the cat seemed to find peace and quiet in there so I left her alone.

Some time passed I heard this horrible noise as I witnessed the cat giving birth. I excitedly shouted to everyone in the house "Come look, hurry, the cat made biscuits".

Some of you saw this one a mile a way and no I won't refund you your 30 sec you spent reading that. You should have known better. :D

:blink:

WTF.jpg

A stray cat showed up on my front step this past winter. I took the cat in due to it being so cold thinking it would be just until it warmed up. Soon after I noticed the cat appeared to be pregnant.

Some weeks later the cat seemed to be distraught. She just didn't seem to be comfortable. I tried everything to help her. Eventually she climbed up on the counter and just as I opened the oven and was about to turn it on she jumped inside. Obviously I did not turn on the oven and the cat seemed to find peace and quiet in there so I left her alone.

Some time passed I heard this horrible noise as I witnessed the cat giving birth. I excitedly shouted to everyone in the house "Come look, hurry, the cat made biscuits".

Some of you saw this one a mile a way and no I won't refund you your 30 sec you spent reading that. You should have known better. :D

WTF Phatty? :lol:

WTF Phatty? :lol:

Just because Roddy went to New England does not make him a Patriot. Just because a cat has kittens in the oven don't make 'em bisuits. It's an old saying. It's like a former pastor of mine said going to church makes a person no more of a Christian than going to McDonald's makes you a cheeseburger. (Not trying to inject the religious talk. I just found it to be funny.) :D

Guest mashburn

I'll be on a plane to Seattle next month. Doesn't mean I'm getting traded to the Seahawks!

no that means your going to be a seahawk fan. GRRRRR

lol jk......yea you'll be traded cause they need you to play QB

Just because Roddy went to New England does not make him a Patriot. Just because a cat has kittens in the oven don't make 'em bisuits. It's an old saying. It's like a former pastor of mine said going to church makes a person no more of a Christian than going to McDonald's makes you a cheeseburger. (Not trying to inject the religious talk. I just found it to be funny.) :D

I like that.... sounds like a smart guy.