...............whoever selects the Falcon cheerleaders. I've seen better than that at apartment pools. Eagles and Bucs cheerleaders are hotties. I think ours are selected on dancing ability or something. A lot of them don't even look like they are in shape.

What the H*ll, the draft will NEVER get here !!!!!!!!

...............whoever selects the Falcon cheerleaders. I've seen better than that at apartment pools. Eagles and Bucs cheerleaders are hotties. I think ours are selected on dancing ability or something. A lot of them don't even look like they are in shape.

Where do you live? :P Seriously, they aren't that bad.

To be honest, I've met some FINE dancers in Atlanta, but a lot of them aren't interested in cheerleading...they're more about being backup dancers for artists like Usher, Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson, Beyonce', etc. A lot of them wouldn't mind being in videos either, but that industry has been saturated by the vixens. Cheerleaders don't make that much which is what turns them off, plus the job is seasonal. They aren't that bad though, however, I do miss a few from last year...they were bad!!! Give it some time though...if our cheerleaders become as big as Dallas' then you'll see a better turnout of applicants...they gotta make some noise first. Hopefully, this "new direction" does just that.

To be honest, I've met some FINE dancers in Atlanta, but a lot of them aren't interested in cheerleading...they're more about being backup dancers for artists like Usher, Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson, Beyonce', etc.

till then you can find them on Northside dr @ Dancers and the Gold Club :o

lol

yea i feel you. im a falcon fan all the way but i gotta say.... ITS ALL BOUT THE CHARGERS CHEERLEADERS. They are the hotties of the NFL. lol