Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Falcon

Should Michael Vick

42 posts in this topic

1. What did he do to deserve ring of honor status?

2. Vick isn't even close to the best QB the Falcons have had. Bart, Hebert, George, Miller, Chandler, and Ryan are all better QB's. Just none of them had the running ability of Vick which greatly made up for Vick's lack of quaterbacking ability.

And as for it being too early for Ryan, by the time Vick had 30 starts many were proclaiming him the chosen one and the greatest QB of all time. Ryan has 30 starts and surpasses what Vick did in his first 30 starts.

(Starts only)

Ryan has a better winning percentage as a starting QB. (20-10 vs. 19-10-1)

Ryan has more TD's (38 to 28)

Ryan has the better completion percentage (59.7% to 53.7%)

Ryan has the better TD/INT ratio

IF they ever have a ring of shame place him in it..........the biggest waste of God given talent ring place him in it....other than that NO

1. YES....he got the NFL All Time Rushing QB record when with the falcons. (putting the 'Falcon' name at the record book)

2. Best QB the Falcons ever had....Brett Favre (we really screwed that one up)

He's never coming back. Eventually you'll pass through your denial into acceptance and you'll be much happier.

Week 7 my friend, week 7...

Week 7 my friend, week 7...

Week 1 , week 7, week 16, whatever incarnation you happen to be at the time, he's never coming back. Falcons aren't starting 0-6, and even if they did, Blank isn't bringing back Vick.

And what kind of falcons fan wants his team to be 0-6?

Week 1 , week 7, week 16, whatever incarnation you happen to be at the time, he's never coming back. Falcons aren't starting 0-6, and even if they did, Blank isn't bringing back Vick.

And what kind of falcons fan wants his team to be 0-6?

The one who sees it as a necessary sacrifice to return the greatest player ever to the ATL.

The one who sees it as a necessary sacrifice to return the greatest player ever to the ATL.

That's one of the most insane ideas I've ever seen on this board, and that's saying something.

Vick won 8 games last year, lost to couple of horrible teams and was so beat up by the end of the year that the eagles were 0-3 in their last 3 games. They were a loss to a horrible team that cost his team a bye with Vick, a missed game because he was too beat up and a playoff loss where he thrrew a horrible pick to end it, after a really mediocre game.

And guess what, that's exactly what happened every year he played more than a few games. Vick has won more than 8 games once, has always lost to really bad teams [something Ryan has never done], and been too beat up to be effective against the good teams in the playoffs.

That's what next year will look like for Vick as well. He'll end up running too much, get beat up and become ineffective. His bad habits are too ingrained to be changed now. He still won't slide, still carries the ball away from his body, still tries to do it all. Still liable to go one read and take off.

Every Vick fan says, man , if he ever stays healthy for a year, well he can't. I'm trying to help you prepare for the inevitable disappointment when it happens again next year.

Oh, and he's never coming back.

Get your act together honey.

You and William need to cut back on the moonshine.

Shut up Mommy. I'm sorry I don't give it good to you anymore...