Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Falcon

Should Michael Vick

42 posts in this topic

2 questions:

1: Should Michael Vick be in the Falcons ring of honor?

2. Is Michael Vick the greatest falcon's quarterback ever?

I'm not saying I think he should, I just want some thoughts and opinions.

Personally, I feel like he is the best quarterback the falcons have ever had (Matty Ice doesn't count yet because he is so young). And he meant more to this organization than Bartowski who is in the ring of honor. On the other hand, does his betrayal cause him to not be worth of the ROH?

Please answer both questions

#1 pick, Frenzy™® and London like this

2 questions:

Personally, I feel like he is the best quarterback the falcons have ever had (Matty Ice doesn't count yet because he is so young). And he meant more to this organization than Bartowski who is in the ring of honor. On the other hand, does his betrayal cause him to not be worth of the ROH?

1. Yes

2. I do not think we have a best QB ever. Just a bunch semi-impressive guys. Vick was the best but underachieved and got jailed. Bart was average but for two seasons. Miller and George had high points and many lows. Favre sucked here. Chandler was average and Jam was a beast. We never had a great QB, just a lot of them with elite potential but fell short. Ryan is a ?. He could become the best.

I wonder if Rooney thinks Lil' Ben ought to go in their Ring of Honor right now? It's a sad statement when Vick is supposedly the best QB the Falcons have ever had.

1. Yes

2. I do not think we have a best QB ever. Just a bunch semi-impressive guys. Vick was the best but underachieved and got jailed. Bart was average but for two seasons. Miller and George had high points and many lows. Favre sucked here. Chandler was average and Jam was a beast. We never had a great QB, just a lot of them with elite potential but fell short. Ryan is a ?. He could become the best.

I am not a Chris Chandler fan but for gosh sakes, he took you to the Super Bowl!! Average? Michael Vick was average. Great runner, horrible passer, ten cent brain, over the hill has been. Screw him!!

How so, he had a legit question. Just because you do not agree doesn't mean it lacks logic.

thank you.

It's a legit question. And Vick was definitely better than average.

I am not a Chris Chandler fan but for gosh sakes, he took you to the Super Bowl!! Average? Michael Vick was average. Great runner, horrible passer, ten cent brain, over the hill has been. Screw him!!

He wasn't a horrible passer, his stats in passing are comparable to Eli Manning and in the range of John Elway at that the same point of his career. Elite runner, one of the best players on the field at all times. Chandler was average, we had a great running attack, great O-line plus a top WR tandem and a great defense. We were legit as a team.

JKH5785 likes this

Just because you do not agree doesn't mean it lacks logic.

Actually, judging by the title of the forum to which it was moved..........

2 questions:

1) NO !!

2) NO !!

Karst41 likes this

2 questions:

1. No

2. No

Thanks

2 questions:

1.Maybe long after he has retired.

2.Probably not...but his career isnt over so he may turn into an amazing QB. Stranger things have happened.

**** TO THE NO!!

He Screwed this team royally and you think he deserves to HONORED????.... or should at least be considered??

Arthur Blank will never allow that, NO WAY.

He could have been an NFL legend, and an all time Falcon great....instead he turned his career with this team into a painful memory.

Chris Chandler deserves to be up there more than Vick. He was a much better passer and helped lead this team to it's only Super Bowl so far. Jamal Anderson and Terrance Mathis need to be up there too along with Chris.

Karst41 likes this

Why the F*@K not?

Well, Chris Chandler got us to the super bowl or was JA#32? Best QB, let me get back too you on that.......

1: Should Michael Vick be in the Falcons ring of honor? - No

2. Is Michael Vick the greatest falcon's quarterback ever? - No

you do know what honor means,dont you?so imo the ring of honor question wasnt a very well thought out question,so it deserves a NO because he has no honor as far as the falcons are concerned,as far as the greatest qb...thats a broad question,because you cant just go by stats or record,but imo bartkowski was our greatest qb ever because he was consistent,a role model,won alot of games,and was a true qb that didnt always have the best talent around him

LIKE IT OR NOT, SOMEDAY MIKE WILL BE IN THAT CIRCLE.

AS TO BEING THE FALCONS BEST EVER QB .. I THINK NOT.

STEVE BARTKOWSKI GOT THAT SEWED UP.