April 20th is the date...

You people do realize your IPs are tracked right? I mean seriously, HAHAHA, look at me I'm engaged in legal activities, and I'm so cool I'm going to post about it on the internet, it's totally safe right?!

Wake up people.

lol. you actually thinking the government/police are going to find his post, track his id, and he will get into trouble for saying that is 10x more idiotic..

i have a unregistered gun.

here they come!!

You people do realize your IPs are tracked right? I mean seriously, HAHAHA, look at me I'm engaged in legal activities, and I'm so cool I'm going to post about it on the internet, it's totally safe right?!

Wake up people.

Ok no more legal, so we should post illegal stuff we do then?

big_weed_joint.jpg

Wake up people.

lmao. I think the joke is on you thinking that the feds are gonna bust in my door because I said I will get stoned on 420. And if you are gonna talk about waking up, you should realize how stupid the prohibition of weed actually is in the first place.

Most of them do it for attention oh look at me ima stoner someone rep me for how cool i am lol.

Yep, you got me. I smoke weed because I like attention and I post it on here because I want rep. Yep yep...have you even smoked weed? Do you know the type of people who smoke weed? Come on get a clue.

Just saw on NFLN...the schedule release show will air Tuesday, April 20th, at 7 p.m. on Total Access.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81786afc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Yea cant wait. wit me living in Corpus Christi Texas around all the crazy Cowboy fans. i got something to look forward to. Hope they show the games here. Monday and Sunday night.....

Wake up people.

You have to admit it's funny that you said, "I'm engaged in legal activities."

:o