All overrated: Mays, Tebow, Gerhart, Rolle part of class

AGREED im not very high on Gerhardt. I think at best he gets 10-15 carries a game as the back end of a rotation.

Well, I don't think I have ever met anyone on here I am so unlike. I need to keep some of these post. Only way your right is if he has a career ending injury. I hope that don't happen , but I know that your statement will not be true if he stays healthy. Seems like what ever i SAY , YOU make sure to be opposite.

But I will repeat.. I think Graham and Gerhardt will be great picks where ever they are picked. I know you think opposite.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I agree with everything in this article. Some of them will be good NFL players, but some are clearly over-hyped. Spoon is not a pass rushing linebacker..remember that kids. We need PASS RUSH.

Unless we have converted to a 3-4, I don't think a pass rushing LB is so much of a priority. Our problem is LB's in coverage. Also, LB's that can shed blocks and make tackles. Remember that?

Lott played corner before he went to safety. Mays is a beaste with the speed to stay with WR's.

Takes more than speed to stay with WRs.

C. Houston ran 4.32, but couldnt cover a phone in a phone booth.

T. Mays lacks the ball skills and agility to excel in man to man coverage. He can be a head hunter as a roving SS but he is a liability in coverage.

Most scouts agree or I should say I agree with most scouts

Unless we have converted to a 3-4, I don't think a pass rushing LB is so much of a priority. Our problem is LB's in coverage. Also, LB's that can shed blocks and make tackles. Remember that?

Like the poster mentioned, the problem is PASS RUSH, not from the LBs from the DL.

We have to add to the pass rush, OLB doesnt help that so much, plus we already have a OLB in Nicholas who is a very good pass rusher.

We need a starting LDE who can defend the run and rush the passer consistently.

Myron Rolle improves forty time

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 9, 2010 6:47 PM ET

We mentioned the criticism Florida State safety Myron Rolle got for holding his own Pro Day, so the site feels incomplete without telling you how he did.

According to NFL.com, Rolle improved his forty-yard dash time from the NFL Scouting Combine from 4.76 to 4.61. Rolle stood on his other times, but did position drills.

Rolle's lack of speed and so-so coverage skills figure to make him a day three pick. Yes, there's a day three now.

Sorry if already posted didn't read all 3 pages. fyi