Dunlap is going to be a monster. Pt the game tape in the guy hard to stop. Game tape dont lie. if we can get him I would be very happy with the pick.

Dunlap reminds me more of Jamaal Anderson than any DE coming out this year. Not thanks. I'd rather take my chances with another DE like Jason Pierre Paul or Brandon Graham.

Dunlap reminds me more of Jamaal Anderson than any DE coming out this year. Not thanks. I'd rather take my chances with another DE like Jason Pierre Paul or Brandon Graham.

[/quote

your tripping.

Is there any chance we could get Jordan Shipley in the 3rd. Shipley could be Ryan's Wes Welker.

Even if Spiller falls I can't see us taking a RB in the 1st... it just makes NO SENSE.

If it's not Spoon or Graham I hope we trade down. If we can't do that I hope we take OL.

Eventhough I am a South Carolina fan; and by rule I MUST hate all things Clemson I would snap Spiller up if he were available in the 1st. Give him a year and determine if he can adjust his game to the NFL. If he can and he remains dependable then keep Snelling, and trade Turner next season. Spiller has the potential to be very similar to Chris Johnson, the Titans rb.

Dunlap is going to be a monster. Pt the game tape in the guy hard to stop. Game tape dont lie. if we can get him I would be very happy with the pick.

Dunlap had problems with consistent effort at the college level; imagine how that will go over in the NFL when he's being paid millions of dollars. I don't think I want to see Dunlap wearing a Falcons uni next season.

Even if Spiller falls I can't see us taking a RB in the 1st... it just makes NO SENSE.

If it's not Spoon or Graham I hope we trade down. If we can't do that I hope we take OL.

It does if the FO thinks he's the next Chris Johnson. IF you can pick up a game changing player @19 you do it.

Not saying its so, or that it will happen, but there is a way that it makes sense for the Falcons to take him.

Dunlap is a career DE, not some guy that just changed position when he arrived at college.

He was the best player in the nation coming out of high school.

20 sacks in his soph and junior year combined.

Not just some 1yr wonder.

The guy was always stout against the run and has good burst and great closing speed.

Only the size reminds me of J. Anderson, even there, he is much stronger and much quicker.

It does if the FO thinks he's the next Chris Johnson. IF you can pick up a game changing player @19 you do it.

Not saying its so, or that it will happen, but there is a way that it makes sense for the Falcons to take him.

There is no way CJ makes sense.

You dont sign M. Turner to a 34mill dollar contract to be a workhorse and then go get a RB in the first to be a change of pace.

Especially when you have tendered both ur backups witn 2nd round tenders.

You dont sign M. Turner to a 34mill dollar contract to be a workhorse and then go get a RB in the first to be a change of pace.

You're not reading my post: Chris Johnson is not a change of pace back- he's a game changer. If the Falcons think Spiller is a game changer, they'll take him.

If you want to say that Spiller isn't Johnson, that's fine, doesn't change my argument, which is, IF the falcons FO thinks Spiller is the next Johnson, than taking him makes a lot of sense.

Guest mashburn

agree

Don't like going DE here. I couldn't stand it if we drafted another 98.

I want Spoon with our first pick, but Graham has had quite a different college career than JA did.

Graham

29.5 sacks

56 TFL's

9 FF's

3 FR

40 time:4.72

31 bench reps

He showed progress every year, even played on punt coverage units as a senior, and is obviously very disruptive.

JA college career

17.5 sacks

32 TFL's

2 FF

1 FR

40 time:4.77

22 bench reps

32" vert

4.22 shuttle