What if Jerry doesnt recover from ACL TEAR

Been checking out some mocks dont see many people selecting a DT in our later rounds.

I think we definetly will and need to draft one.

We all saw wat it did to Defense with him out.

Dont think we need to pick one with our first or third but with our Comp picks it would be a good spot.

Who do you think would be some good names and in what round

I thought Jerry would be a very solid pick up to boderline stud but I said he has some injury concerns what I dont understand is we didnt have the NT ..We had the UT in Babs but not the monmouth NT to help out Lofton

in the middle to take on blockers. I understand the thought process of TD going after a UT that gets to the QB that is very important but we had Babs to fall on who just signed his extension

Been checking out some mocks dont see many people selecting a DT in our later rounds.

I think we definetly will and need to draft one.

We all saw wat it did to Defense with him out.

Dont think we need to pick one with our first or third but with our Comp picks it would be a good spot.

Who do you think would be some good names and in what round

He didn't have reconstructive surgery. He is young so he shouldn't have recurring issues like older players have with hammy's. TD and company said he is progressing well. The season doesn't start for get this....6 months. Why waste another pick until they see what he can do.

So they invest a heck of a lot in the guy just to seemingly toss him away with a new draft pick? If the talent and draft picks were endless, well then sure, why not but each and every pick is precious and there are 53 positions to address.

He didn't have reconstructive surgery. He is young so he shouldn't have recurring issues like older players have with hammy's. TD and company said he is progressing well. The season doesn't start for get this....6 months. Why waste another pick until they see what he can do.

So they invest a heck of a lot in the guy just to seemingly toss him away with a new draft pick? If the talent and draft picks were endless, well then sure, why not but each and every pick is precious and there are 53 positions to address.

Relatively young. The guy is 26 now but doesn't have the mileage.

COME ON MAN !!

Peria Jerry has just been here one year and had just one injury. I certainly wouldn't rate him as injury prone.

However, in the interest of hope for the best, prepare for the worst we need another big inside defensive lineman.

I would love to see one drafted with the #19 pick of the first round.

We need to start winning the battles in the trenches and will surely rotate our defensive tackles anyway.

Let's go get some big uglies! Other than an early day 3 linebacker I would like to see our whole draft go to linemen.

Edited by Scantless