Dorsey I know j peria is comin back & babs Wont get a 4 game sup. but dead weight gone and better rotation .I'd feel better bout our ends for sure!Even tho I think kroy is going to be a breast this year Also it sort of clears the path to pursue Spooooooon.What do you guys & gals think a third too much or not enough?

Since the Falcons don't have a second, I wouldn't definitely not trade a 3rd in a very deep draft to cover 4 games and depth.

maybe ja98 and a 6th dorsey sucks...im sooo glad we didnt draft him

The thinking is that JA would be better in a 3-4 and Dorsey better in a 4-3. Neither are in systems that utilize their talents.

I'm also glad we didn't use such a high pick for Dorsey, but I do think this trade would work out for both parties involved, unlikely as it may be. There was word at one point that Dorsey was available for trade, so it's not entirely inconceivable.

LAD...I'm about as far away from a Vick supporter as one can be. I assure you.

The thinking is that JA would be better in a 3-4 and Dorsey better in a 4-3. Neither are in systems that utilize their talents.

I'm also glad we didn't use such a high pick for Dorsey, but I do think this trade would work out for both parties involved, unlikely as it may be. There was word at one point that Dorsey was available for trade, so it's not entirely inconceivable.

I still wouldn't trade anything higher than a 5th and ja98 for dorsey. I'd be pissed if we traded a 3rd or a 1st like some are suggesting.

I am not a Vick fan either but I don't think Dorsey is a bust. I think he's been dealt a bad hand. Herm Edwards took him and tried to use him as a NT, when he's a UT. Now he's in a 3-4 and he's just not a fit for it. It's true that people may be right and he's terrible in any system like some suggest, but I just don't think we've seen the best he's got yet.

Okay, here we go again.

NFL DE's who cannot/do not/are unable to rush the passer, have NO trade value beyond maybe a 7th round draft pick, similar to what we gave up for Tye Hill.

What is JA98's value to this team right now? Simple, the coaches need Anderson in this years' camp to show the young guys that being cut is what happens when you dont perform, even if you are a highly paid top ten draft pick.

This will probably happen after a couple preseason games after Anderson is given a chance to show he still cannot rush the passer. Again.

It's interesting how some are arguing that the chiefs would never part with Dorsey for a third round pick + Anderson, while others are arguing that Dorsey isn't worth giving up a mid round pick for.

Dorsey has actually played well in the role he was put in- which doesn't play to his strengths. He led all rookie DTs in tackles the year he was drafted. His value to the chiefs is diminished because he doesn't fit well in a 3-4 and he is paid like a top pick.

JA98 has proven to be a solid run stopper with little to no ability rushing the passer. His value to us is low because that just doesn't cut it in a system that relies on its front 4 to get pressure. Anderson would probably be a serviceable DE in a 3-4 and could still add weight to his frame. That's why even though we don't value him, he is worth a late rd pick to a 3-4 team (his salary is very low).

I think the Chiefs know that Dorsey is miscast at NT. Are they looking at using him at DE at all? If not, they would be wise to get what they can for him in this deep draft. A late 2nd or early third seems about the best they could do considering his salary is probably around 5 mill. JA98 + our 3rd seems like a pretty fair deal for both sides.

It's interesting how some are arguing that the chiefs would never part with Dorsey for a third round pick + Anderson, while others are arguing that Dorsey isn't worth giving up a mid round pick for.

Dorsey has actually played well in the role he was put in- which doesn't play to his strengths. He led all rookie DTs in tackles the year he was drafted. His value to the chiefs is diminished because he doesn't fit well in a 3-4 and he is paid like a top pick.

JA98 has proven to be a solid run stopper with little to no ability rushing the passer. His value to us is low because that just doesn't cut it in a system that relies on its front 4 to get pressure. Anderson would probably be a serviceable DE in a 3-4 and could still add weight to his frame. That's why even though we don't value him, he is worth a late rd pick to a 3-4 team (his salary is very low).

I think the Chiefs know that Dorsey is miscast at NT. Are they looking at using him at DE at all? If not, they would be wise to get what they can for him in this deep draft. A late 2nd or early third seems about the best they could do considering his salary is probably around 5 mill. JA98 + our 3rd seems like a pretty fair deal for both sides.

Thank You.

Explain the Dorsey love then? He is fat, he is slow

and he has been very quiet in the pros.

Think people just wanted him when he came out and don't want to admit they were so wrong about him. That plus the fact that he isn't doing that well leaves room for a trade. Notice no one is saying get rid of matt ryan for dorsey or even mentioning vick. People are trying to get rid of slaw *** JA98.

Dorsey I know j peria is comin back & babs Wont get a 4 game sup. but dead weight gone and better rotation .I'd feel better bout our ends for sure!Even tho I think kroy is going to be a breast this year Also it sort of clears the path to pursue Spooooooon.What do you guys & gals think a third too much or not enough?

I would trade them straight up but definitely not a 3rd. What has Dorsey done so far in the NFL,Yeah i know system yada yada yada- at this point its safe to say that Vance walker and T Johnson are just as good as Dorsey.

I would trade them straight up but definitely not a 3rd. What has Dorsey done so far in the NFL,Yeah i know system yada yada yada- at this point its safe to say that Vance walker and T Johnson are just as good as Dorsey.

How do you figure that T Johnson and Walker are just as good as Dorsey?

well im sure he is not worth a 1st and a 3rd....but I guess my point is when the whole defense is bad especially during his first year its going to be hard for him to not be the focus of every double team they throw at us....the Chiefs have gotten better though and I very much doubt they have given up on Dorsey.....I think Romeo will help and as the chiefs get better so will Dorsey...

I would of been tough for Ryan to do what he did without the HEALTHY and qualtiy supporting cast he had his first year...Obviously the chiefs hope we have not seen the best of Dorsey...I hope so as well