Dorsey I know j peria is comin back & babs Wont get a 4 game sup. but dead weight gone and better rotation .I'd feel better bout our ends for sure!Even tho I think kroy is going to be a breast this year Also it sort of clears the path to pursue Spooooooon.What do you guys & gals think a third too much or not enough?

Edited by HashMark

Dorsey I know j peria is comin back & babs Wont get a 4 game sup. but dead weight gone and better rotation .I'd feel better bout our ends for sure!Even tho I think kroy is going to be a breast this year Also it sort of clears the path to pursue Spooooooon.What do you guys & gals think a third too much or not enough?

I would trade the 1st pick and JA98 for Dorsey. He's worth every bit.

if kroy is going to be a BREAST we need to get rid of him for a much prefered BEAST. LOL, im a grammar nazi.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly. What has Dorsey done to deserve a 3rd round pick. As far as im concerned a trade straight up would be equal.

This is the most insane thread Ive seen...why would KC trade Dorsey especially for JA98....you can keep JA ..but it would cost you a 1st and a 3rd if not more to get him...just crazy talk becuase the falcons arent giving up draft choices...they are proud and smart and believe they can use them wisely enough to make up the difference....but those still believing have gone quite mad

if kroy is going to be a BREAST we need to get rid of him for a much prefered BEAST. LOL, im a grammar nazi.

It's a tired joke they have been doing here for a while.

This is the most insane thread Ive seen...why would KC trade Dorsey especially for JA98....you can keep JA ..but it would cost you a 1st and a 3rd if not more to get him...just crazy talk becuase the falcons arent giving up draft choices...they are proud and smart and believe they can use them wisely enough to make up the difference....but those still believing have gone quite mad

Why would it cost a 1st and a 3rd and they gave up TG for a second? Excuse my ignorance if I am sounding a bit slow. Is he really that good?

It's a tired joke they have been doing here for a while.

Why would it cost a 1st and a 3rd and they gave up TG for a second? Excuse my ignorance if I am sounding a bit slow. Is he really that good?

Dorsey is a substitute for Mike Vick. They know they can't

get Vick anymore because we drafted the Ryan instead of

their guy Dorsey. It is a sad thing and a bit hard to figure

out but it is there.

That makes no sense whatsoever in my mind, but hey that's my mind.

That is correct. It makes absolutely no sense. Dorsey is

about as mediocre so far as he could be. He tested out very

slow. So it is not about him. My theory can't be proven but

test it and you will see a Vick connection.