Joni Mitchell is a god

backnblack

She comes from an era when talent superseded physical appearance. Crazy concept, I know.

George Jones once said people that look like him couldn't get on country radio today, and he was right. It's a sad indictment of the industry, and an even sadder one of the consumers who allow it through their purchases.

Meh, not my cup of tea. Oh, and I think they'd be doing the world a favor if George Jones wasn't on the radio...

Cappy, I love you to death (no homo) and think you're a great poster. I've been here longer than I care to admit, and you were here long before me. All that said, you have AWFUL taste in music :lol:

Cappy, I love you to death (no homo) and think you're a great poster. I've been here longer than I care to admit, and you were here long before me. All that said, you have AWFUL taste in music :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Give me some good old KISS, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Judas Priest, Cinderella, Great White, etc. over Joni Mitchell and George Jones anytime!