Goin goin, back back, to Cali Cali

Falco4

After 21 years living in NY (4 years living in Boston), I've decided to tie up the wagons and head west to L.A. I am looking for any L.A. bars that might attract some falcons fans so that I can be among my brothers during the upcoming season (I have never been this excited for a football season; after all the injuires and misfortunes, and somehow scrapping together a 9-7 record). Anyone in L.A. that knows of some falcon hot spots?

After 21 years living in NY (4 years living in Boston), I've decided to tie up the wagons and head west to L.A. I am looking for any L.A. bars that might attract some falcons fans so that I can be among my brothers during the upcoming season (I have never been this excited for a football season; after all the injuires and misfortunes, and somehow scrapping together a 9-7 record). Anyone in L.A. that knows of some falcon hot spots?

Not too many falcon hot spots that ive seen sunday home ticket is youre best bet other wise you get raider fans.but barneys beanery and the frolic room are pretty cool spots

The bar I used to go to in OC burned down several years ago. California has lots of National Sports Bar and Grills around. I will tell you this, you are picking the wrong time to move to Cali. I left and never looked back. Taxes are high, cost of living is crazy, and the state is broke. Housing is very high and expect to pay a ton for apartments.

Your best bet for Falcons games are Direct TV. Good luck in that state. It's a mess.

Can't really help you much at all, but in about 10 years I plan on moving there to continue my career in broadcast journalism. Lmao, stick around and I'll meet you up. :ph34r: