Honestly, how do you think we compare?

thempizzle

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we are better than the Saints?

• Yes
    • No

Things to consider if you are voting Yes:

- The Saints are the Superbowl champs. They beat the Colts and other **** good teams to get there.

- They averaged the most ppg of any team in the league.

- That offense is returning in tact.

Things to consider if you are voting No:

- We barely lost to the Saints last season on two occasions (once without Ryan or Turner).

- We just signed Dunta Robinson to a long-term contract.

- Harry Douglas, Peria Jerry and William Moore will be back.

If you go back simply two years ago, we split the series with them. We always play them hard and didn't get the opportunity to do so at home last season. We've only improved since then. I really think our performances against the Saints are a good barometer of where we are as a team.

I feel as if we've taken a step past them with the Dunta signing. He gives us the perfect piece against that offense. With PJ back and our youngsters with one more year under their belt, we're going to be much improved on defense. I'm looking forward to playing them sooooo bad.

Edited by thempizzle

You may get your chance the first game this year.... Things to remember though, although you were missing players we to were missing key starters.. You have a bunch of youth's and so do we that we never got to see play.. I am too looking forward to playing yall, but rivals always play each other tough no matter the circumstances.

You may get your chance the first game this year.... Things to remember though, although you were missing players we to were missing key starters.. You have a bunch of youth's and so do we that we never got to see play.. I am too looking forward to playing yall, but rivals always play each other tough no matter the circumstances.

We were missing:

Matt Ryan

Micheal Turner

William Moore

Peria Jerry

Brian Williams

Jerious Norwood got hurt in the game i think

Yeah we better

I think we have great potential. We don't need to be better than the Saints - we need to play the game every week to win - we need to continue to develop our players and staff and we need to work towards bringing home the Lombardi.

It's not about being better than the Saints - it's about getting the Lombardi. That takes more than being better than a particular team. Many times the "better" team loses.

It's about winning enough games to get to the playoffs and then capitalizing on that opportunity. There is a lot that goes into that. More than the individual talent level of the players on your team - it's about schedule, injuries, match ups, coaching, officiating, the bounce of the ball, but mostly, finding a way to come out with the win.

Thats our 2 starting interior lineman and our shutdown corners... You know the ones who intercepted Ryan 3 times in Nola?

I guess we are just gonna have to prove it on the field then. Hope yall ready for the 2010 falcons. Bring ya best or prepare to be drug through the dirty. But thats gonna happen no matter what

I love rivalry :P

I think we have great potential. We don't need to be better than the Saints - we need to play the game every week to win - we need to continue to develop our players and staff and we need to work towards bringing home the Lombardi.

It's not about being better than the Saints - it's about getting the Lombardi. That takes more than being better than a particular team. Many times the "better" team loses.

It's about winning enough games to get to the playoffs and then capitalizing on that opportunity. There is a lot that goes into that. More than the individual talent level of the players on your team - it's about schedule, injuries, match ups, coaching, officiating, the bounce of the ball, but mostly, finding a way to come out with the win.

I agree here because the Vikings were better than the saints and the saints got the win

I agree here because the Vikings were better than the saints and the saints got the win

Same things the Cowboy fan's say on rivals board.... The Boy's were better then the Saints that night, but I will take losing to the boy's every year if it meant getting to the SB.

All I know is that the last thing this board needs is a post that brings the Saints trolls out from under the bridge.

Man that is the first time I have ever heard that saying... Did you come up with that all by yourself or did mommy and daddy help you out? Freaking chump.....