Ledbetter's 3.0 Mock

The way Ledbetter is talking, he's basically saying its all but official, we're drafting one of the Pouncey brothers (LaShawn Maurkice Pouncey to be exact). I guess that would be an ok pick, especially since McClure is nearing his end and he is the best center in the draft. But I personally dont see us passing up on Weatherspoon (provided he does make it to us), what say you guys?

Ledbetter mock 3.0

That article had a lot moer to do with Orlando making something out of nothing because he got to interview somebody and he wanted to solicit responses. Not the worst pick like say another RB but with a draft that has every type of DE you can think of a 1,000 reasons I have listed in other posts put me down as saying the first pick will be a DE without any doubt.

He's a tool. I mean look at his stupid as$ bow-tie....

This is pretty interesting though...

I think we are looking for Interior line help at Guard, we signed both Clabo and Dahl to one year contracts, and we probably wont resign both next year, and Blalock has some questions to answer this year as far as his ability to be consistent run blocking. I would love to see John Jerry in a Falcons uni after the draft.

I think we are looking for Interior line help at Guard, we signed both Clabo and Dahl to one year contracts, and we probably wont resign both next year, and Blalock has some questions to answer this year as far as his ability to be consistent run blocking. I would love to see John Jerry in a Falcons uni after the draft.

Yeah. I think Garrett Reynolds could get a shot at RG or RT in TC possibly this year, and even a more legitimate shot next year.

I agree, Blalock's inconsistency is hurting the OL a bit. I think he is sitting too pretty over there at LG b/c there is hardly anyone pushing for his spot. I would love to see someone push for his spot like Dahl did vs. Forney a couple TCs ago.

Jerry is one of the guys I love. He provides the versatility that TD and Smith love. He can play LG, RG, and RT IMO.

Yeah. I think Garrett Reynolds could get a shot at RG or RT in TC possibly this year, and even a more legitimate shot next year.

I agree, Blalock's inconsistency is hurting the OL a bit. I think he is sitting too pretty over there at LG b/c there is hardly anyone pushing for his spot. I would love to see someone push for his spot like Dahl did vs. Forney a couple TCs ago.

Jerry is one of the guys I love. He provides the versatility that TD and Smith love. He can play LG, RG, and RT IMO.

Yeah I really hope that Reynolds can push for the starting spot at RT, he got some work in at RG to get his feet wet. I agree that Jerry has the versatility that TD loves and would be an upgrade over Dahl IMO. I really want to see what our Oline looks like next season especially after the draft.

I do think that Pouncey is a potential pick there, but only if Spoon, Graham AND Morgan are all off the board. Then he comes into consideration. Don't really like Ledbetter.

hate to say this because I think D-Led is a nice guy but the phrase....."not the sharpest tool in the shed" seems to apply :rolleyes:

If we were going to pick a center with a high pick, I don't see why it would be anyone other than Matt Tennant in the 3rd round or thereabouts.

As good as Pouncey may be(he sounds pretty good according to this article), McClure is still the starter so no center is going to be an impact player this season. I'm pretty sure TD is looking for an impact guy in the first round.

The more I think about it, a player like Pouncey makes sense. McClure cannot play forever, and a replecement should be brought in to be shown the ropes. Also, we have ALOT of money tied up in the Franchise QB. He needs to be protected. No way he can put up the numbers if he is running for his life.

Not saying a Defensive Player or two is not needed, but one would think that protecting your money man is the way to go if there is ANY doubt on that line.