question to Falcons fans about Reggie Bush...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it make you feel when you see Reggie hoisting the Lombardi trophy

in the ad at the top of this page???? ^_^

Relief! If an injury prone like Reggie could do it, then we can do it, what's matter is when we WANT to do it =]

Why do you people continue to come here and waste our time talking about your city's lone professional championship you had to wait 44 years to claim? Maybe if you some of you Aint fans learn some humility you won't feel the pain watching us celebrate the first of many Super Bowl titles we will win.

TATF

Truth! But in reality, I don't care that the Aint's won. At least it was a southern team. At least it was from our division, and in the end, we gave you a couple of good games with some pretty severe injuries. So in the end, no I am not bothered that Reggie got his. He finally showed up and played a little this year. Too busy with the Kardashian Girl............ :lol:

Makes me realize how fortunate you must feel to have even been able to play for that trophy. Especially since Minnesota, with any luck at all, should have been there instead. Oh well, better lucky than good, I suppose you'll say. :P

probably the same way you feel when you see your woman hoisting some guys trophy above her head........you agree?

Why do you people continue to come here and waste our time talking about your city's lone professional championship you had to wait 44 years to claim? Maybe if you some of you Aint fans learn some humility you won't feel the pain watching us celebrate the first of many Super Bowl titles we will win.

They come here to seek big brother's approval. tongue.gif

I've never seen a fanbase with a bigger inferiority complex than the taints.

I feel nothing honestly. In fact I don't ever pay attention to the ads at the top of the board. How does it feel to post something like this in the TATF forum, when it should be in rivals? Do you think we are going to go off on a tangent and kick and scream? You're yesterday's news at this point. For us, the Taint's won't be on our radar screen until we play again next season.

Wanna talk about Dunta Robinson or who we will pick at 19? That is what is on our minds.

Stop being a tool.

Edited by Magic Man

How does it make you feel when you realise you have nothing left to cheer about or look foward to for probably another 44 years? Truth is,the saints won a super bowl. you did not. Truth is, when it's all said and done the falcons will win one as well and all of your non stop posting on this board will have vanished, along with you.

Reggie Bush could hoist anything he wants over his head and it would never make him a great player. He still and will always suck as a running back. The thing that makes it funny to me is that idiots like you think he is something special.

Edited by Goal2Go