Did you guys hear Chester Pitts talking about Dunta

Flayko247

I was on my way to work this morning listening to ESPN radio and they were talking to Chester Pitts, lineman for the Texans for those who don't know. Anyway, they talked about his injury and about him being a free agent. They then asked him how the Texans were going to look this next year. To sum it up, he said that they had key pieces in place such as Schaub at QB, Daniels at TE and Johnson at WR. He then mentions, "We did lose our best cover corner D-Rob, but he's back home and got a good deal of money so I wish him the best and his family. He was really liked in the locker room and was a fan favorite."

The way I see it, he should know better than anyone what type of guy we're getting.

Can't wait for the season to start....................

The whole "character issue" talk is very overrated. This one "Pay Me Rick" incident is social deviation at most. We have no good reason to believe this guy is a bad character.

The Pay Me Rick incident wasn't even a problem at all. It was just a good player stating that he wanted to be paid like a good player in Houston for a long time.