My New Website

Major Falcon

I've had some problems trying to let others know about my website, everytime I post it I have to change the post because of server problems. I think I have everything working right this time. I apologize to those in the past who have tried to check it out and couldn't.

My site is mainly a place I've created for musicians and friends and making new friends.

I have a message forums area but it's still in the starting stages of things right now and a little limited in topics.

Make no mistake : "Atlanta Falcons.com" is the place to talk Falcons football and Football. LOL, my tiny little forum isn't what you'd call competition that's for sure! :lol:

Either way, I enjoy working on this site and forums and such and hope you drop by and check it out, and hopefully join my forums, it's all free with no catches.

Here's the link to my site, you can access the message forums from there.

http://webpages.charter.net/the-planet-earth/

This is all still a work in progress, and I wanna keep it simple and basic.

BTW: This is a family friendly rated - G site and will always be that way.

Shameless advertising. Spam. C'mon man.

The **** is wrong with you? Dude posted a link to his board in hopes that some people here may be interested. This is the anything but football forum, where people can post about anything but football. Don't be a doosh, no one likes a doosh.

The **** is wrong with you? Dude posted a link to his board in hopes that some people here may be interested. This is the anything but football forum, where people can post about anything but football. Don't be a doosh, no one likes a doosh.

Thank you, I make "ZERO" money for having my site. It's all about making friends and is still a work in progress.

This isn't a spam post, there are some advertisements on my message forums, but that's the price of having a "FREE MESSAGE FORUM" and is not a bad trade off in my opinion.

Thanks again,

Major Falcon

Thank you, I make "ZERO" money for having my site. It's all about making friends and is still a work in progress.

This isn't a spam post, there are some advertisements on my message forums, but that's the price of having a "FREE MESSAGE FORUM" and is not a bad trade off in my opinion.

Thanks again,

Major Falcon

While I'm sure having the site with Charter is free, you know you could buy a domain name, ie MajorFalconswebsite.com which would cost you about $10 for a year. Buy hosting, which you could probably get as low as $5 a month. Not have to worry about any ads whatsoever and have the freedom to experiment with HTML, PHP, whatever floats your boat. You can also setup phpBB which are free forums, and ad free.

Essentially it will cost you about $6 a month to have your own website and have the freedom to do whatever you want with it. :)

I once owned a website through Startlogic. It came with a forum already installed and also PHPNUKE which also has it's own forum. You could purchase subdomains for a small fee. You could have free reign over all aspects and coding.

Basically, you could have so many sites in one. The typical board for one specific purpose and the PHPNUKE as a separate entity with a ton of uses. Downloads, news feeds, games, the forum and thousands of additional things. All it takes is an easy upload and install.

I've had some problems trying to let others know about my website, everytime I post it I have to change the post because of server problems. I think I have everything working right this time. I apologize to those in the past who have tried to check it out and couldn't.

My site is mainly a place I've created for musicians and friends and making new friends.

I have a message forums area but it's still in the starting stages of things right now and a little limited in topics.

Make no mistake : "Atlanta Falcons.com" is the place to talk Falcons football and Football. LOL, my tiny little forum isn't what you'd call competition that's for sure! :lol:

Either way, I enjoy working on this site and forums and such and hope you drop by and check it out, and hopefully join my forums, it's all free with no catches.

Here's the link to my site, you can access the message forums from there.

http://webpages.charter.net/the-planet-earth/

This is all still a work in progress, and I wanna keep it simple and basic.

BTW: This is a family friendly rated - G site and will always be that way.

Lemme tell you what I think may be your problem here, because I have seen you post this a few times here with a lot of views and no replies. We recently had quite a few banned here and I suspect some may think you are one of them phishing to get people for your site. Whether it is or not true, I would bet that is your problem, since you appear to have joined right before and around the time all this happened. Bad timing, man.

While I'm sure having the site with Charter is free, you know you could buy a domain name, ie MajorFalconswebsite.com which would cost you about $10 for a year. Buy hosting, which you could probably get as low as $5 a month. Not have to worry about any ads whatsoever and have the freedom to experiment with HTML, PHP, whatever floats your boat. You can also setup phpBB which are free forums, and ad free.

Essentially it will cost you about $6 a month to have your own website and have the freedom to do whatever you want with it. :)

Thanks for the advice, but I am limited on my money right now. This economy just isn't hiring anyone for anything.

Thanks for the advice. This is the best I can do for what I am allowed to do. I hope it turns into something good for everyone.

Major Falcon - Lightning Boy on my website.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme tell you what I think may be your problem here, because I have seen you post this a few times here with a lot of views and no replies. We recently had quite a few banned here and I suspect some may think you are one of them phishing to get people for your site. Whether it is or not true, I would bet that is your problem, since you appear to have joined right before and around the time all this happened. Bad timing, man.

You might be right, I'm not sure. Either way it's dang good to hear from ya Pencil Pusher!

I have to ask you, is there a link to look at your art work? It might be there, but I am about half blind so I don't always pick up on the obvious. I always liked looking at your art work.

Either way, my site is set up to make friends, and I am here to make friends who share a common goal which is an "ATLANTA FALCONS FOOTBALL SUPERBOWL WIN!!!!!!!!".

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not sure how this will all turn out, I only mean good things and that's all. Those "SPAM PARANOIA" peoples I understand are making it hard on everyone. :(

Major Falcon

I'm re-doing my site as well and I know how hard it is to get word out there... believe me.

It's not just getting the word out, it's letting others know what it's all about also.

My site is family friendly, but all at the same time when you go looking for something on the internet you always or so it seems have these links that when you click on them they redirect you or play games with your internet browser.

None of that crap will ever happen with my site or forums. If it does the link will be removed right away, or as soon as I have been made aware of it.

My message forums has adds I can't control that, that's the cost of having a free message forum site. My WEBSITE doesn't have adds and never will. It's a place for friends and I hope to make many with this setup.

I hope I have created a good website, and friendly message forum setup, I'm not sure and I guess only time will tell.

Major Falcon

Automatic spamming of your site is easy and no I do not mean email spamming.

If you really want your site to get hits, start by paying google to bump your site up in searches and expand the **** out of your meta tags

I'll take that under consideration. Although my site isn't "SPAMMING ANYONE".

Edited by Major Falcon

I just wanted to mention, that my MESSAGE FORUMS have the option "WITHOUT JOINING" the forums to "REPLY".

It's moderated and something that is unheard of in today's internet forums.

If it's not a clean message and family friendly then it will not be allowed plain and simple.

Either way I just thought I would mention that you can POST and reply without joining on my site.

Major Falcon

It's not just getting the word out, it's letting others know what it's all about also.

My site is family friendly, but all at the same time when you go looking for something on the internet you always or so it seems have these links that when you click on them they redirect you or play games with your internet browser.

None of that crap will ever happen with my site or forums. If it does the link will be removed right away, or as soon as I have been made aware of it.

My message forums has adds I can't control that, that's the cost of having a free message forum site. My WEBSITE doesn't have adds and never will. It's a place for friends and I hope to make many with this setup.

I hope I have created a good website, and friendly message forum setup, I'm not sure and I guess only time will tell.

Major Falcon

I hear ya, my site is based on gaming.

I just wanted to mention, that my MESSAGE FORUMS have the option "WITHOUT JOINING" the forums to "REPLY".

It's moderated and something that is unheard of in today's internet forums.

If it's not a clean message and family friendly then it will not be allowed plain and simple.

Either way I just thought I would mention that you can POST and reply without joining on my site.

Major Falcon

Anonymous posting isnt something unheard of in todays internet forum. Two of the most popular internet boards ever(2ch and 4chan) are forums where you do not have to enter your name.