Mid-Late rd OLB

hawkeye

If we don't get Spoon then I can live with Keenan Clayton in the 5-6 rd. That way we can address WR earlier.

I'm really looking forward to next year to get an OLB 1st rd. Any one of these players will do for me. Carter,

Lewis, Shepp, or Jones. And with the WR talk lately I think we could go WR early and I would take Clayton later.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d816df51b/2010-Combine-workout-Keenan-Clayton

If we don't get Spoon then I can live with Keenan Clayton in the 5-6 rd. That way we can address WR earlier.

I'm really looking forward to next year to get an OLB 1st rd. Any one of these players will do for me. Carter,

Lewis, Shepp, or Jones. And with the WR talk lately I think we could go WR early and I would take Clayton later.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d816df51b/2010-Combine-workout-Keenan-Clayton

maybe we should look forward to getting a DE first round next year. How about Adrain Clayborn. And take Weatherspoon this year.

University of Oklahoma fan here. Clayton would be a great late round guy. He the type of player who will quietly make plays. You'll look at his stats at the end of the year and be shocked by how good they are but u won't remeber many plays. Just a quiet playmaker

Yep. Exactly.

maybe we should look forward to getting a DE first round next year. How about Adrain Clayborn. And take Weatherspoon this year.

I think the guys I mentioned for next year are right up there with Spoon. So we can wait. But not the same with

Clayborn compared to Graham or Morgan. The main thing that sets Spoon apart from a lot of ppl is his personality.

Spoon runs his mouth a lot and I think ppl get sucked in. Don't get me wrong now. He is good but I think we can

wait til next year. Clayton in the 5-6 rd would give us a chance to grab a Price or the best WR in the 3rd.