I'm "Falcons Bored"....42 days to the draft...free agency at a trickle

g-dawg

I love the Falcons, love the draft, love free agency........but now is the big "lull time"......I have finished 3 mocks year-to-date with only 12 more to go between now and April 22nd.....

any advice on how to get through this very difficult time?

I love the Falcons, love the draft, love free agency........but now is the big "lull time"......I have finished 3 mocks year-to-date with only 12 more to go between now and April 22nd.....

I usually play madden around this time adding FA do the teams that signed them lol Dunta just had a great game with 3 ints against the saints lol

Guest Gritz

I've read so many freakin' mock drafts and scouting reports that I think my eyes may be permanently damaged..........

I'm ready for the draft.

I hear ya. I am generally an optimist but I typically read these scouting reports to the point of being convinced that no one is worth the pick every year. :D

I laugh at the scouting reports with the "positives" and the "negatives"......Your halfway through the scouting report and the guy sounds like a first-ballot hall-of-famer. By the time I get finished reading the negatives, I am convinced this guy is not worthy of being a garbage collector. :lol::lol::lol:

I must get me a ps3

AT first I was like whatever about a PS3(probably because i hadnt really played it yet). I played a few games on it and I was scheming/devising a way to get one, even got the wifey on board. I must say that was a great decision. YOu got to get one man - Real Talk

Things to do in lull time:

1. Get a girlfriend. (Comes with accessories such as sandwiches, an ice-cold beer, and much more)

2. Get a PS3.

3. Get MW2.

Problem solved.

(No woman were hurt in the creation of this comment as it was made in pure jest and not meant to offend anybody)

1) I think I'd really like that but my wife might not like it.

2) I don't play video games, too old.

3) What's an MW2?

Edited by Scantless

3) What's an MW2?

3) is a video game that you play on the PS3 gaming system. Those two are a lethal combination of your spare time.

Edited by Jaymadd

3) What's an MW2?

Think he's refer to Modern Warfare 2?

Either way, the only games I play is Madden and Tiger Woods. If you golf that's a great way to kill some time in the off-season. Up in NY the weather isn't good enough to hit the links quite yet but if you're down in GA, head out to the range or course and kill some hours knocking some balls around ^_^

Think he's refer to Modern Warfare 2?

Either way, the only games I play is Madden and Tiger Woods. If you golf that's a great way to kill some time in the off-season. Up in NY the weather isn't good enough to hit the links quite yet but if you're down in GA, head out to the range or course and kill some hours knocking some balls around ^_^

Sorry Sandtrap, I get in 9 in the late afternoon at least twice a week. It's been raining a lot lately and it's kept me off of my motorcycle as well. That's not the norm for the Metro Atlanta area though. Need.....draft.....soon!

3) What's an MW2?

1. Well the girlfriend thing doesn't apply to you because you already have a girl.

2. Golf, for sure. Great sport. Or Sudoku? Lmao, sounds lame, but I enjoy it. Or nude beaches, that's where it's at these days for the elderly.

3. Modern Warfare 2, a game where you can kill somebody and know that they are completely pissed off for that.

Take a gander at the Cheerleader tryouts??

I dunno, but am getting psyched already for this upcoming year. With a healthier (until the first snap) and better team than last year, it's gonna be a fun year.....unfortunately I work Sundays...BOOOOOO!