Brandon Marshall!

Listen here sir I don't know where you think you are but this is the atlanta falcons. We like to keep it mediocre around these parts brandon is too good he will ask for too much money and he has "supposed" character problems

we like our recievers to drop easy catches in big games

eff brandon marshall and his talent and goodness he could bring this squad

I'll stick with roddy scissor hands white

and michael cinderblock jenkins

Listen here sir I don't know where you think you are but this is the atlanta falcons. We like to keep it mediocre around these parts brandon is too good he will ask for too much money and he has "supposed" character problems

we like our recievers to drop easy catches in big games

eff brandon marshall and his talent and goodness he could bring this squad

I'll stick with roddy scissor hands white

and michael cinderblock jenkins

I dont know about the part about Roddy but everything else.....Classic!

did Roddy also have back to back Pro Bowl seasons?

what's that got to do with TEAM unity?

If Roddy was all about TEAM unity and making the TEAM better

he wouldn't have held out for more money

to come to think about it ..... I think Roddy White has character issues and he want's too much money.

what's that got to do with TEAM unity?

If Roddy was all about TEAM unity and making the TEAM better

he wouldn't have held out for more money

to come to think about it ..... I think Roddy White has character issues and he want's too much money.

Not really getting your line of reasoning here... Pull your head out of the sand and admit that Brandon has some issues. If you say no, then everyone knows your not being honest. I don't hate the guy, I know we have worked hard to purge this type of mentality from our team and plan to only pick up players who won't compromise the character and cohesiveness of our franchise moving into the future. He is awesome to watch though...

Not really getting your line of reasoning here... Pull your head out of the sand and admit that Brandon has some issues. If you say no, then everyone knows your not being honest. I don't hate the guy, I know we have worked hard to purge this type of mentality from our team and plan to only pick up players who won't compromise the character and cohesiveness of our franchise moving into the future. He is awesome to watch though...

he does but everyone deserves 2nd chances maybe b.marsh just didn't like his situation in denver and imo I think alot of folks around here just heared what the media was saying and knows a.blank is a stale bama who won't take a risk for the sake of "team unity" on a player who has supposed character issues with which I don't agree

Imo I think our current reciever core is weak and B.Marsh or a Randy Moss type player would be a great addition

Just Freakin Take A risk