New Matt Ryan Figure (Boston College)

aerosmith67

:D:D:D THANKS, AEROSMITH!!! (True, the face is um, a bit off, lol, but it's ok ... I can have my Falcons one of him facing forward and the BC one facing back).

I can't believe I've never seen this ... where do I get one of those bad boys?

They are released July 2010 but I've bought from Clarktoys.com and they won't charge your card until it ships:

http://www.clarktoys.com/cofose2mcpr.html

They're pretty reasonable on pricing and shipping as well. The Matt Ryan I got in the Falcons uni arrived in perfect shape.

They are released July 2010 but I've bought from Clarktoys.com and they won't charge your card until it ships:

http://www.clarktoys.com/cofose2mcpr.html

They're pretty reasonable on pricing and shipping as well. The Matt Ryan I got in the Falcons uni arrived in perfect shape.

Cool, thanks. I'm far from the only obsessive Matt Ryan fan to come out of BC in my circle of friends ... I see a few figurines as birthday gifts on the horizon ... :P

Cool, thanks. I'm far from the only obsessive Matt Ryan fan to come out of BC in my circle of friends ... I see a few figurines as birthday gifts on the horizon ... :P

No problem, I saw that and knew you'd want it. The college I went to basically "stole" BC's color schemes and uniform designs so I buy a few BC items here and there but this one is right up your alley. Like I said above I have the Falcons version and I'm thinking about taking the grass base to some training camps this year to try to get Matt to sign it. I don't collect a lot of these but for my favorite players they're neat to have.

I would love to see Ryan rocking a stache next year. Maybe we should let him know now so he can start growing it out. Doesnt look like he has ever had more than peach fuzz. But with the power of the stache, he would be unstoppable.

I don't think Gillette would be too happy with that. But ****, if it is good luck and makes us win games, bring out the dirty 'stache.

Guess He Should Stick To Spawn.

Yeah, I'm a McFarlane fan and just gave my nephew some 30 or so early Spawn figures I was tired of hoarding.

One sad thing is he re-uses a lot of the same poses and there are definitely players that he really likes and keeps making figure after figure after figure, when there's plenty more players he could be covering. I think this year they're coming out with Brady, Favre, and Manning like number 247?

Yeah, I'm a McFarlane fan and just gave my nephew some 30 or so early Spawn figures I was tired of hoarding.

One sad thing is he re-uses a lot of the same poses and there are definitely players that he really likes and keeps making figure after figure after figure, when there's plenty more players he could be covering. I think this year they're coming out with Brady, Favre, and Manning like number 247?

I think they are making a new Ben Roethlisberger figure trying to molest somebody in the bathroom.

j/k. Don't anybody get wound up now it was a joke. ;)

They may just be players that are popular as well. Most toy lines will rehash the main characters or popular characters simply because they sell well. Keep in mind these are technically toys, there's a weird set of rules that are followed that work for the more profitable companies.